“Delicious crispy thin crust pizzas”
Review of The Stable

The Stable
Ranked #148 of 635 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Pizza, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2015

The pizzas and garlic bread were served hot, fresh and made-to-order. The side salad was very large. Service was only ok.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Recently relocated and not for the better. No table service, disinterested staff. More like an expensive fast food experience than somewhere to go for an evening out. Let's hope the company management read the latest reviews and have a serious rethink.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Greeted by a young lady that obviously had a hangover, was not told we had to order at the bar, the manager looked like he'd just turned up for work after a 24 hour session drinking, had to ask if the table and chair could be cleaned as was stained and sticky, but food was ok. Won't be going back ! Shame

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

So we booked a table for 10 people including 4 children one 4 years old,for 8pm on a Friday night.called the restaurant at 10am on the said Friday to book and the guy confirmed and took our mobile number.
We turn up at 8pm to be told there was no booking.we were told we could wait at the the bar for a hour for a table,which was already busy so 4 kids were not going to want to wait.
They also said they shouldn't have taken any bookings on a busy day?
Pathetic service clueless staff.
Have never been there before and won't be trying again.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

The food we received was really nice! But the most notable thing about the whole evening was my rather unsavoury interaction with the girl who took my order at the bar. Not a single smile, not a single thank you or please. I'm pretty sure she didn't even look me in the eye the entire time. The dull sound of her voice filled with unfriendly tones. It was as though I had personally done something to deeply offend her prior to this interaction! I felt confused first of all. When I had thought it through and realised that I definitely had no connection to her but she was genuinely that rude I really was astonished! I wouldn't like her to have to put up with me once more... She doesn't have to worry... I won't be coming back.