“Great Location”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Bath Central
Ranked #27 of 32 Hotels in Bath
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I found this hotel very clean and comfortable. My room at the back of the hotel had a wonderful view over the city and beyond into the hills. It was the hottest week of the year but the room temperature was comfortable as a fan had been provided. I had to leave at 1.45am to join a coach trip to Stonehenge but was shown out by the friendly night porter. On my return I decided to catch up on sleep and was able to do so as the hotel wasn't at all noisy. However the pigeons outside my window where, but that was a nice sound. The hotel is in a good position in the centre of town. All staff were very friendly and accommodating and if I were to visit Bath again I would certainly stay here.

Room Tip: My room was at the rear of the hotel with a lovely view over the city, and very quiet.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I found this Travelodge really pleasant. Clean and comfortable, no faults with the room whatsoever, bathroom clean, bed comfortable, nice size television, provisions thought of, no noise and generally perfect, I had an enjoyable stay which made my city-break relaxing and easy. I'm a solo traveller and always look for good value for money on any stay, this was one of the best value for money stays I've been on. Location is within walking distance to everything from shops to attractions. Friendly staff, this was my first visit to Bath, on arrival the receptionist was, cheerful, friendly and helpful providing me with a guide and outline of this beautiful city. All other staff I encountered were friendly, nice smiles and a hello, nice to see happy staff. I would highly recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Charlotte from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Bath Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

We're thankful to learn that our hotel team were helpful and friendly throughout your recent stay with us at our Bath Central Travelodge and we would like to thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us.

We're thrilled to hear you had a great stay and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto the hotel for you. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back to us soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Excellent location for Bath town centre. Staff very friendly. Room comfortable with fan provided. I had a room at the back of the hotel with a lovely view over the roof tops. No noise from outside other than pigeons cooing.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Very poor standard of accommodation, nothing felt clean, room very hot, curtains thin, bathroom old and worn, floor felt sticky,. I would not recommend this hotel at all. Only good point would be its location which was ideal to visit the city.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Poppy from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Bath Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for submitting your review of our Bath Central Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us with your review via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is a perfect base for exploring Bath but the outside noise levels were such
that our sleep was badly disturbed(but we will know next time).Excellent staff,
cleanliness ,and a very comfortable room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Bath Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for your review.

We're saddened to hear that external noise had an impact on your stay at our Bath Central hotel. However, we're pleased you experienced excellent staff service with us and very comfortable accommodation.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we do hope you stay with us again in the near future.