Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
  • Breakfast included
US$168
US$154
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$210
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$172
US$162
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Aquae Sulis Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$399
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationbreakfast boxcharlotte streetroom was cleana long stay car parkfamily roomtrain stationcomfortable staythird floortea and coffeerear
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We came to Bath for a hen do weekend, so needed to stay one Saturday night.

The room was ok, our bed was comfortable, the staff ok as well (just the extra duvet we asked for was for some strange reason brought without a duvet cover - which we discovered once we promptly changed into our PJs upon our return around 1AM, so we just left it...).
The only downside was the night club directly bellow our rooms, so we go no sleep until early morning hours (not very helpful when you need to drive almost 100 miles later that day...).

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
TravelodgeUK, Karen from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Bath Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Many thanks for your review. We are pleased to learn that you found the bed to be comfortable although we understand that external impacted your stay and we would like to apologise for this. All Travelodge Hotels include double or triple glazing to try and keep noise heard outside to a minimum. We also work with local communities to try and reduce the local noise that might impact our customers during the night. However, we would like to apologise in any case as we can understand that regardless of the measures and efforts we take, your stay was not at the level of standards we work for. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you in one of our Hotels in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I stayed at the Travelodge as I was on a course at the hospital..I checked in around 8pmish and was told 'unfortunately' the only rooms left were on the ground floor. 'Unfortunate' because there's a nightclub under the hotel. Brilliant. They had no ear plugs and no staff available to get any so I went to buy my own..the music wasn't so much loud but the bass was full on. I felt like I was being repeatedly punched in the brain until the early hours. Needless to say I wasn't really on form for my course the next day. On a plus side the staff were pleasant/sympathetic and gave me information for making a complaint etc but I guess by then it's too late.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Nicolas from the Social Media team at Travelodge Bath Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you for your review, we are truly sorry to learn that your stay was affected by external noise. Our more central locations may be noisier however to ensure our guests are comfortable we do provide double glazing and we try to work with the local areas and communities. It is regrettable to hear this was not enough to guarantee a good night stay for you. We hope you will choose to stay with us in the future, where we will endeavour to restore your faith in Travelodge.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Mix of my wife's business and a weekend away - staff handled a thankfully false fire alarm at 3.30 am calmly and efficiently. (Hen party, ciggy in the room?) Separately, managed to sprain my ankle. Receptionist kept my bag of ice in his freezer for reuse - very helpful!

The lift felt a bit wobbly and well used, as did the rest of the hotel - felt in need of an upgrade. Stayed In a Best Western in Copenhagen a few weeks ago for similar money but with a very good breakfast included and with a higher standard of decor overall.

But, the room was clean and well presented. the mattress was comfy but the pillows were singly too thin and doubled too thick....My problem I guess.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Karen from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Bath Central, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

May we thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review on your stay at our Bath Central Travelodge. We are pleased to hear the staff at our Hotel were organised and helpful during the false fire alarm. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be sure to pass a copy of your comments onto our Hotel team, to look into the areas of improvement you have highlighted. We would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you can stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Having arrived in Bath to visit family, the hotel my partner & I arrived at bore NO resemblance to the photographs by which they'd advertised. We were horrified to contemplate our stay in such disgusting accommodation & Bath Central Travelodge came to our rescue.
The staff were empathic, supportive & helpful; enabling transfer to a room providing clean, comfortable surroundings & equipment ensuring we had a pleasant stay for our time in Bath.
I can't thank them enough - Chris & Anthony

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Nas from the Social Media team at Travelodge Bath Central, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are really pleased to hear that your experience with us in our Bath Central hotel was positive. It’s really important to us that our staff provide a fantastic service to our customers and remain professional at all times and we am glad to hear that you had a taste of this during your stay. We would like to thank you once more for submitting your review and hope you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel over the weekend. I could not fault anything about our stay. Very comfy bed, had everything we needed. Anthony made sure everything ran smoothly and was very helpful. I would definitely stay again. The only thing I will say it could do with having more electrical sockets in the rooms.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Many thanks for submitting your review. We are really pleased to hear that your experience with us in our Bath Central hotel was positive due to the bed in your room and the service received from our staff member Anthony. Your feedback is very important to us as it is the starting point we use to act on improvements. Once again your comments are greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time for reviewing our hotel.