“Why are you on deliveroo if you never except orders?”
Review of Belushi's - Bath

Belushi's - Bath
Ranked #459 of 620 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: American, International, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The home of Live Sport in Bath with killer Burgers, Happy Hour every day and a rockin' soundtrack to match.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Eaten here a few times - good price for what you get.

Atmosphere is a bit dingy and staff can be a bit lethargic and casual but I've never experienced rude service.

We like the food but the place feels a bit grimey for us so we were excited to see they're on deliveroo now but after placing a decent order it got rejected... so we tried again another time... rejected again... third time - still rejected.. why be on the site if you won't cater to customers? Such a waste of time and v frustrating.

Confusing to say the least.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is always buzzing in Belushi's. Staff are very friendly and serve you with a smile. Also you can't argue with their £2.50 jägerbombs!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The burgers were great! The side of lackluster fries, however, were not.

The night staff behind the bar were rude and unprofessional. They were all very impatient with taking orders and it seemed like their hospitality was selective; only being nice to friends or regulars. We were tourists and we did not feel welcome at all.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is a great place, do decent deals sometimes on drinks etc, I recently visited and was impressed with their chips and coffee but I wasn't too impressed with the quantity considering the price! Was quite expensive and I hardly got any chips or chicken, the chicken was also too crispy and wasn't enjoyable to eat but I would return for a drink and the environment, I just probably wouldn't buy any food if I could help it!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Went there to catch up with a mate and watch the rugby, nice venue, plenty of tvs, food good and beer cold and well priced. Worth a visit.