“Awesome node for Bath”

Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: American, International, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The home of Live Sport in Bath with killer Burgers, Happy Hour every day and a rockin' soundtrack to match.
Reviewed 23 November 2017

This place is as popular among locals as it is with backpackers in its integrated hostel. That says a lot. Lots of screens, great selection of drinks, the best coffee and breakfasts and right smack in the middle of things in Bath.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

On a recent trip to Bath decided to stop for lunch at this really fun quirky bar, with amazing rock and sport decor. The burger was huge and delicious with wonderful chips and with drinks all very reasonably priced. Service was fast and friendly - lovely atmosphere and all the staff and manager made us feel very welcome. Looking forward to next visit!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Went in while it was busy for sport - there were hardly any table free, but everyone was havign a really great time! The atmosphere was buzzing! the bar staff throughout remained in high spirits and had lots of laugh, and the black and blue burger i had was incredible! They also have lillies mango cider on tap - which everyone has to try!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My first experience of Bath was a delight, it was my anniversary with my boyfriend, we visited a lovely wine bar and had a the most amazing service at vino vino, enjoyed a beautiful Sauvignon blanc as a tipple. We decided to see what lively student bars were available later during the evening. We entered Belushi’s, my boyfriend decided upon a pint of Heineken and I had a thirst for my most favoured beverage of absolute vodka and coke minus the ice, it came to an unprecedented charge of £9.50. We enjoyed our overpriced drinks and each others company until my boyfriend had disappeared to buy another round. He appeared with a glimmer in his eye and a smile on his face while he asked me “how much did it cost you?”
In response I told him it cost £9.50. He smirked and laughed and told me it cost him £8.90. To which I approached the server at the bar to ask why I was overcharged.... their answer was due to the previous drinks that were acquired, they had been ordered without ice, and my boyfriend hadn’t mentioned I preferred drinks without ice. so hence the 60p extra. I never knew that without ice a 60p charge would be made to reduce germs and unsanitary problems would be caused for something that is such slim marginally for a business, pathetic and the poor customer service was at lack that really grind my gears, especially as the bartender laughed at me while I questioned why the price was so much more dear. Would not recommend unless your a naive student who wants to be over charged.

Due to recent university experiences, in Southampton which I once attended, less than 6 months ago, I know that this round would come to just over £7

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The Belushi’s we all once knew and loved has been taken from us. Since the revamp in 2017 the service and produce has gone from bad to worse. The attached image is of the southern chicken tenders which cost a whole 5 british pounds. For this, I received 6 pieces of tough tasteless chicken. Shocking.

Not only this, Belushi’s have been out of chicken wings for the last 3 weeks.

It is a great shame because when Belushi’s is at its best, it’s the greatest sports bar in Bath. It’s recent performance has been nothing short of awful.

To their credit there are several members of staff who are really quite good. However, there is no consistency as there are several new members of staff who are both rude and slow.

I have given the review 2 stars rather than 1 purely due to the fond memories I have of this establishment.