All reviewstesco expressbreakfast boxfew minutes walk awaygreat locationa long stay car parkbudget hoteltravel lodgecity centrerestaurants and shopstheatre royaltea and coffee making facilitiesthe hotel managerthe air conditioningthermae spafamily rooman overnight staylovely city
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Great 2 days in Bath. Hotel was excellently located in city centre with attractions within short walking distances. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great value for money too. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2018

so, having returned from a 6 night stay I think Im in a good place to give a proper review of my stay.
ive read other reviews before and after my stay to see if I agree or disagree with any of the comments, I have to say I disagree, some are just pointless.
upon arrival we were checked in by Nathan, how did I remember his name, well good customer service tends to make you look at their name badge. he spoke to us as humans, not just spouting the usual corporate dirge. once in our room all was to be as expected, ok the view was minimal but this is just a 2 floor city centre Travelodge.
so to clear up a few comments previously made, yes there is no restaurant or car park it tells you on the website before you book.! NO there isn't a night club below there is a pub next door ( we never heard a thing over all 6 nights) below is a sports direct and a Tesco metro ( closes at 11) and ok strangely we did hear footsteps above us on the first night but there was no floor above us.!!!!!!
so, again, why 5 stars well during the week both Nathan and the lovely ellie spoke to us each shift they were working asking what had we done that day, where had we been, etc etc. not just " sitting on reception" .
this is an ideal place to stay it was around 10 min walk to/from train and bus stations and less than 5 minute walk to virtually every tourist attraction in bath city centre.!
would I come here again, yes without a shadow of a doubt.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This hotel is very central and ideal for visiting the City of Bath. The Roman Baths and public gardens were only a few minutes walk away. Our room overlooked the Westgate Buildings and the hotel itself was easy to find. Our room was clean, the air conditioning worked well (which was necessary because we had hot weather the weekend we were there) and the staff were friendly. I'm happy to recommend this hotel to anyone wanting or needing to visit Bath. I can't give

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We checked in at a busy time but the reception staff kept their cool and were very pleasant. The staff were also very helpful in directions and requests we had. Our room looked out onto a wall at the back side of the hotel but that was okay as our room was quiet. The room itself is very basic budget style but it is an excellent location for beautiful Bath has to offer. Recommend going on the free walking tour that departs from outside the Roman Baths as a great history and orientation tour.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The hotel is very centrally located which was great for us. It doesn't have a car park but the website recommended a car park which was just a couple of minutes walk away. The hotel is new so everything was very clean and fresh. The beds were very comfy and the shower was amazing. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends