“Always great”

Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: JAMIE'S ITALIAN BATH A partnership between Jamie Oliver and his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, Jamie's Italian has won thousands of fans for its delicious and affordable food since launching their first restaurant in Oxford in May 2008. The Jamie's Italian menu is based on dishes you'd find people eating all over Italy, made with care but delivered without fuss. The family-friendly restaurants are all about serving up rustic, Italian food made using the best possible ingredients, plus fresh pasta that's made on-site every day, and an award-winning children's menu, too. Set in a gorgeous Georgian conversion in Milsom Place, right in the heart of the town, Jamie's Italian Bath is a great spot for midweek lunches, weekend dinners and everything in between. It also has a chic rooftop terrace boasting some amazing views - the ideal spot for al fresco dining on a sunny day. If you're looking to host a private event or a meeting you can also exclusively hire the Georgian room for up to 28 people, or the bright and spacious upstairs area accommodates up to 70 guests.
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Not the cheapest, but always great. Food is always excellent, antipasti planks and prawn linguine are a favourite, and polenta chips are highly addictive!

Jamie's Italian R, Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.
We are glad you enjoyed all your food, we will pass on your feedback to the kitchen team.

Kind regards

Jamie's Italian Bath Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (2,875)

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Overall, the food was good but was let down by the poor customer service. I was mainly let down by the poor attitude of our waiter, who was slow, not attentive and bordering on rude when mistakes were made. An apology can go a long way.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

This is the 2nd time in a week that we have eaten at a Jaime's restaurant. Just like our 1st meal, this was excellent. I have the gnocchi special with mushrooms, panechetta and snap peas. My husband had the chicken club. So good. Loved the spicy chips. I wish there was one of these near me in the USA.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was our third visit to Jamie Oliver's Italian and I have to say, the worst! Our previous visit was supposed to be the last time due to poor service and quality of food but we decided to give it one last go.

Firstly, the place is looking tired and grubby. The toilets were disgusting! Filthy walls and floors and generally very grubby. The smell of urine wafting from the men's toilets was overpowering!

The food - My husband ordered a spicy sausage pizza and was hugely disappointed. Not a piece of meat or sausage in sight! When he asked the waitress if he had been given the correct pizza she replied "that's just how Jamie does it"!

I ordered the tiramisu pavlova. Sounds wonderful but unfortunately it did not resemble tiramisu or pavlova in any shape or form! I received a very white hard lump of meringue (which my husband had to chisel away at to break) and one scoop of chocolate ice-cream on top! Very disappointing and annoyed.

I have to say the waitress was polite and helpful but sadly that will definitely be our last visit as Bath has so many other restaurants to offer which I believe are cleaner, better quality and better value for money.

2  Thank 22,042,016
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Great seasonal choices on the menu, well presented and very flavourfull , wine list well choosen and good value