“The best smells and a queue so you know it’s good. ”
Review of Jc's kitchen

Jc's kitchen
Ranked #1 of 638 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Chicken marinated overnight with a Filipino recipe , salad and homemade slaw or bubble and squeak with or without blue cheese sauce. Wraps with a choice of overnight marinaded chicken or belly pork or a mixture of both. Check out our specials board for our daily specials from chicken adobo, bicol express and lugaw.
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing smells coming from this place and it did not disappoint. Tasty street food. Yum. The best smells and a queue so you know it’s good. I ate here twice during my weekend.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This place lived up to the hype! If you are a foodie, do not miss this place. Off the hook, delicious. It’s everything a food stall should be...a few items done exceptionally well. Eat here!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Got treated to lunch at Swindon farmers market after coming out of hospital for 2 days. The hospital couldn't offer me any food for my diet. I follow a keto diet. The rest of the food stalls at the market were a no for me too. However these guys were amazing and got me a fresh tasty salad with pork belly and melted goats cheese. Omg wow. These guys know how to cook and to cater for all dietary needs. The most delicious 'fast food' I've had in a long time that I can enjoy. Will definitely be visiting bath just to eat from them. Amazing value for money also.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Such a simple concept executed perfectly. The food is divine. Peter (probably not spelt like that) who served us is really lovely and friendly. He recommended loads of great places in Bath to visit. The story of JC's is the owner is from Philippines and he married an English girl. There union is represented by the English bubble and squeak mereged with the Philippine meats and sauces. Fantastic. A must try if your in Bath.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

First class ,best takeaway in Bath , fantastic well worth a visit to the cafe and green park , very interesting place to visit