“Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual and fresh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is very clean and tidy. The food is excellent.Staff are friendly. It does get busy so it is always best to book in advance to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I visited number four, we had brilliant service from a waitress named ebony. Everyone was friendly. Food was cooked to perfection and presented brilliantly. Would highly recommend this to others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm not a vegetarian but thoroughly enjoyed the meat free option for breakfast here. All tasted really fresh and of good quality. Nice atmosphere, would definitely go again if in the area.

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The quality of food and value is excellent. I normally get good pictures of the food for my review, but on this occasion was so bowled over (and hungry) it was too late! Staff are friendly and attentive without being over the top. Really good.

1  Thank Graham B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Number Four for breakfast a number of times, it is our preferred venue if we are in town early. I usually order Eggs Benedict because I simply can't get this anywhere else that's cooked to this perfection!
If your're in Shrewsbury and want a delicious breakfast don't miss Number Four!

1  Thank Stuart G