The Clive(Bromfield)
Elm Lodge(Ludlow)
US$115
US$140
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$134
Travelodge Ludlow Hotel(Ludlow)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$147
Travelocity
US$57
Travelodge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$167
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Bull Hotel(Ludlow)
US$83
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgarden roomopposite the castledual aspectludlow castlethe main hotelmarket squareshropshire breakfastlovely hotelno liftcreaky floorboardscastle wallsold buildingoverlooking the gardencar parklounge areabeautiful buildingpleasant stay
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

What a lovely period hotel in a great location. Situated in the very picturesque town of Ludlow, the hotel is very close to the castle and town/market square. Decor very much kn keeoi gwith age of buokdobg but brought up to modern day standards. Elegant and borderline regal in parts but also rather cosy and homely. Staff were efficient and friendly at all levels in hotel. Breakfast was a great start to the day. This must be the best place to stay in Ludlow ?

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paulsmithcasty
David B, Manager at Dinham Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Many thanks for your great review and I agree that Dinham Hall is probably the best place to stay in Ludlow but I am biased, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable. Very old fashioned in keeping with the quaint traditional town.

Close to the town so location is a plus. Right over the road from the castle and we were allowed to leave cars after we had checked out, which was good.

Stayed in the flower room and garden room which are in a separate cottage. Rooms were spacious and quiet.
The garden room smelt of dogs but we did tell the reception who apologised and said they would look into this for future guests.

Breakfast nice and good choice. My poached egg wasn’t cooked but I didn’t complain as I didn’t want to ruin my family breakfast, I just left it.

Staff ok but not overly friendly. Expect more service but not much provided

Ludlow is a lovely British quaint town. Highly recommend a visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bex221

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am sorry that you had a few issues and we do take all comments on board so that we can continually improve on the service that we provide, we are often praised for the friendliness of the staff and the service that we provide so I can only offer my apologies if you found this lacking on this occasion. I do hope that we see you again on your next visit to Ludlow.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stayed at this quaint hotel for 3nights and chose it for its position close to Ludlow Castle and the Market Square. The view from our window was simply lovely. We had a suite (it was a special occasion). The room was located at the top of the building so it meant a couple of flights of stairs (there isn’t a lift) but our case was willingly taken up for us by the reception clerk. The room was comfortably appointed -lots of space and the bedroom had folding doors to separate it from the lounge area. A tv in each room, comfy sofa, tea and coffee making facilities and a decent size bathroom (with bath and shower). However, for the money (& I’ve paid similar in London) I was surprised there were few “frills” like bathrobes, tissues, biscuits - as we’ve had in other hotels for less cost.
The bathroom had bare minimum supplies - tiny bottles of shampoo & shower gel, no sanitary disposal bags, no flannels or cotton wool (just an empty container) but lots of large towels. And everywhere was spotlessly clean.
We were there as the weather turned colder this week (early November) and it was clear that the central heating struggled to reach these rooms so that we were cold. I mentioned this to the duty manager on the first evening of our stay. He said he’d look into it (I’d have expected a couple of electric heaters to be supplied at least) but it didn’t improve throughout our stay. Plenty of extra bedding was in the cupboard but sitting in the lounge was a chilly affair!
The breakfast here is superb and the dining room has lovely views across the gardens. Altogether, a place of great charm but the temperature in our suite rather spoiled our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TKandco
David B, Manager at Dinham Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for your excellent review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your room and your stay, I do applogise regards the issue with the room being cold and would like to confirm that electric heaters are provided in all rooms and can be found in the wardrobe/cupboard, I am sorry that this was not pointed out to you. Thank you for the feed back, this will be allow us to improve on our service in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Not a very big hotel but room was lovely, comfortable and clean. Right next to the castle. Had view of it from bedroom window. Hotel has its own car park at rear of hotel.
Staff were very polite and friendly.
Breakfast had plenty of choice and was tasty.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Natalie H
David B, Manager at Dinham Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for your great review I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly and polite, we do pride ourselves on our breakfast offering.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Towards the end of October 2017 a group of 6 of us stayed at the Dunham Hall Hotel, which is a lovely Georgian House. The rooms were all comfortable and clean.We ate in the French restaurant and the food was excellent ( not far off Michelin star quality ).
All the staff were very friendly and helpful especially the gentleman in reception.
The breakfast had very good quality ingredients and was cooked well.
We will definitely stay here again and can highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank haganwales

Many thanks for your review, I am so pleased that the whole family enjoyed their stay, we look forward to seeing you again on the next big birthday celebration