“Exceptional!”
Review of that place

that place
Ranked #19 of 1,500 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I absolutely love 'that place'! Service is second to none, food is delicious (5 visits and I'm yet to have any issues), the coffee is also excellent. This is our go to place when we want to grab food out or meet with family / friends for coffee (and cake of course!).

Recommended to all

2  Thank Ambz84

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My Nan, Sister and I called here on the off chance they had a table. All I can say is that I'm glad we did. The food is outstanding (am I'm fussy). I ordered a salad which came in a massive bowl full of everything you can imagine. It was the haloumi and melon mint salad. It was the nicest salad I have ever had. I could have ordered just about everything on the menu. It all looked delicious. After my salad I was stuffed so didn't order a dessert. They also looked amazing. I cannot wait to go back soon. Thank you.

2  Thank Gail B
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Fantastic lunch today with my friend. I had the Yorkshire rarebit and my friend had the creamy mushrooms . Both came red hot and looking stunning ! Everything is cooked to order and you can certinally tell this . Great quality food at a great price ! Get yourselves down to here you don't know what your missing ! Keep up the great work !

1  Thank Scranman14
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It's brilliant having this cafe so local - it's a regular weekend visit for breakfast of lunch. I whole recommend the chunky chilli and the English breakfast.

1  Thank Elliot P
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

2nd visit and again was top notch. Ordered the same full english breakfast and was not disappointed.
Great food, great service.

1  Thank isnips