US$110
US$101
  • Pool
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$72
  • Pool
US$75
US$78
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Staindrop Lodge(Sheffield)
US$136
US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$52
US$50
Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
  • Restaurant
The Garrison Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
US$75
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,269 results
All reviewsmezzanine suitebars and restaurantscity centreafternoon teacar parkthe lower ground floorlovely hotelbreakfast roomq parkfull englishone way systemgreat central locationminutes walk awayreception staffironing boardcooked breakfasthotel bar
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms are great at the Leopold, bed really comfortable and breakfast cooked to order as well as continental. Staff really friendly. Only problem was my room was overlooking Leopold Square and on Thursday the restaurants there were very noisy very late. So ask for a room not overlooking the square is my advice, but recommended as in centre of Sheffield 10 minutes from station and centre of town.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Frederic L, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you fro your very kind review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us . I am sorry that they were some noise issues and I will bring this issue to the attention of the square management.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited today for Afternoon Tea , the score given is no reflection on the staff that served us as they were excellent and very attentive but the food was atrocious.The sandwiches were dry I’m not convinced they weren’t left over from the previous day , the scone was even worse ! I didn’t make a fuss because my daughter had bought the tea as a birthday gift but I wouldn’t visit again I had brownie again which I had was dry , really really disappointing as we were expecting better , we were the only people there to start with so I do think we were given food from the day before , the only thing that was fresh was the chocolate cake ! I’m not sure but I’m sure there was branding that stated the hotel was a Luxury Hotel , the afternoon tea certainly wasn’t !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and whilst I would like to apologise for your recent afternoon tea experience I would be grateful if you could contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Stayed for one night arrived late and up early the next morning, cannot fault the staff excellent even came to find us as we could not find hotel. Not quite what I would call a boutique hotel room a slight let down expected a bit from the mezzanine suite. Great location and lovely old building would eat in Leopoldo square next time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and feedback on your recent stay with us . We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for a private dine , around 30 people . The food was lovely , the service great, an amazing night from start to finish , only downside was that one of the meals was delayed but everything else was great.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Frederic L, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your private dinner at the Leopold Hotel Sheffield.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

In a great location
Arrived at the Leopold hotel around 15:00 and went to check in the staff on Reception where nice , polite and friendly
The room cost us £88 plus £9.95 each to add the breakfast

The room
Was absolute spotless so thumbs up to the cleaning crew!
Down stairs there is a sofa coffee table desk / dressing table and a large tv on the wall .then you go up a Spiral stair case to the open plan bed room . I would not class the bed as large just a double. There Is another large tv on the wall

The bathroom
Great powerful shower over the bath

Lots of goodies in the room
Travel tooth brush / disposable raver / dressing gown and slippers / note pad & posh pen

The full English breakfast was ok not amazing.

Could not fault any of the staff . The only bad point is that our room key/card did not work about four times so we had to go back to reception to get it sorted to get in our room

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Frederic L, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your very kind review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept my apologies with regards to the bedroom key issues. Please be assured this has been addressed with my team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.