“Always great! Try the teppanyaki scallops!”
Review of Cosmo Sheffield

Cosmo Sheffield
Ranked #226 of 1,619 Restaurants in Sheffield
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Always great here; so much food! Not tried anything I didn't enjoy. The teppenyaki, dim sum and desserts are my favourite :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,836)

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

This is an awesome place the food is so good and plenty of it the desserts are amazing this is second time we have been and it was dinner time so didn't think much would be on but there was loads can't wait to go again soon

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We went for a second time for a birthday visit with the family. The food is so tasty and freshly cooked! We had small children who had plenty of choice. I adored the sushi bar. Never tried it before but I am a lover of sushi now thanks to the brilliant variety at Cosmo's. I would happily pick this restaurant for all birthday get togethers. The prices are reasonable for the amount you can consume depending on your appetite.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

If you like all inclusive you'll love it ,but not for me its like a canteen although the food was ok you can't relax and too many people

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

This place is lovely, it offers a wide range of different foods from around the world. The price is a little steep but worth every penny. I would suggest placing a reservation during the evening and weekend because it gets very busy.