2,704 results
All reviews champagne bar peace gardens privilege room ice room aroma room experience shower spa package winter garden steam room spa area city centre good size crucible theatre lovely hotel ncp car park q park great central location
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This is my third visit and review to this hotel and spa. Booked again for my friends birthday and we had the best time! Rooms, food, spa, pool and staff = Simply amazing! Cant wait to come back and would recommend to all. Thank u

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Luisa E, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Nicola

Thank you for taking the time to review Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel and Spa.
I was delighted to read you are a very happy regular guest and do hope this continues to be the case.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Loved my stay here. Food was fab. Had the soup starter which turned out to be Tomato. Not a huge serving but good enough and chicken tikka main. Looked small initially but glad I didn’t order a desert as I was quite satisfied. Room is your standard hotel faire in nice condition. Bathroom had a separate shower cubicle. Came with hairdryer, iron, empty mini fridge and a safe.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Luisa E, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Samantha S
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent stay at Mercure Sheffield St Paul's hotel and Spa.
I was pleased to read it and will ensure the team are aware of it!
I do hope we can welcome you back in the near future!
Best RegRADS
GeneraL Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner came here and the surroundings are absolutely beautiful front desk was clean tidy and very helpful got to our room and it was beautifully cleaned we both went to the gym and the pool both immaculately clean headed upstairs after for some lunch we couldn't have expected anything better presentation of food was phenomenal and the waitress was most helpful would highly recommend a visit to St Pauls Hotel thank you so much for all your that your staff did for us they really do go above and beyond to help people stay fantastic

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Alison
Thank you so very much for your great review of Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel and Spa.
I will ensure the team are aware of this fabulous feedback and I do hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Mercure as the rooms are nice and they have a nice spa & pool.
Whilst eating my dinner at around 8pm in their restaurant, I saw a mouse run from the cupboard where they keep the breakfast cereals over to the breakfast buffet island! I told the waitress, and I showed her where I’d seen it run from & to. A couple of managers came and looked and nothing more was said.
Next morning, back in restaurant, I looked in the cupboard where the mouse had run from and it hadn’t been cleaned!! It had contained breakfast cereals that were now on display for all the guests to eat, I’m hoping they’d replaced them from the night before. Can’t believe they hadn’t cleaned a cupboard where a mouse was living/eating.
When a manager, Michael, eventually called me later that day, he knew nothing of a mouse and hadn’t been informed by anyone from the previous evenings shift. Absolutely shocking!
Would never return there, not because there’s a mouse in the restaurant, but because the hotel didn’t even bother to clean the areas where it’d been seen.
Such a shame...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank pwalker1976
Luisa E, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear pwalker1976

Thank you for your review.

I have not hesitated to investigate your claim

We as a company have strict pest control procedures in place.
Our technician has not found any evidence of any activity and unfortunately I believe this is a visitor from the adjacent Winter Garden. During this heat the doors are often left open and this provides easy access.
I am sorry for any upset and sorry you will not return.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I would have to say the spa treatment was great well done and great work leigha and alexandra . The spa it self needs a bit more work to it , eg no drinks in spa have to go up stairs to get one where other people are walking around.needs more things in as only has a pool and steam rooms .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear coskery

Thank you for your review.
I was pleased to read your feedback and have noted your overall feedback regarding the Spa.

GeneraL MANAGER