“My favorite Chinese rest in UK”
Review of Orient Express

Orient Express
Ranked #414 of 1,563 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My fav Chinese rest in the entire UK!
Used to go there from 2011 to 2015. Love and miss the food. Highly recommend beef in black bean sauce and sweet and sour chicken. I wish you had a branch here in Astana!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The food here is outstanding. We ordered several dishes and then shared them between the four of us. Really generous portions and the food was so tasty.
A big THANKYOU to all the staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We have been dining as students for 3 years in Sheffield, and for 3 years we've had Orient Express! Usually quite busy, with a large variety to offer you, the portions are quite good (not too stingy with the meat/seafood) Particular favourites of ours would be The Salt and Pepper chicken wings (So far the best we've ever had) Big Bowl Noodle soup 3 Roastie style, Braised Beef and the Special Fried Rice in Lotus Leaf. We always come back, the staff are usually quite nice and the food is out quick too! Good for just a couple or even as a big group too!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Food not the best chinese ive had and certainly not my idea of eating for a special occassion..bit like a students canteen.. if you want to fill up on a budget ideal.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I go here quite a lot and I have never been disappointed. The curry and won ton noodle soup are especially good.