All reviewswestern hotelspark and rideafternoon teawedding venuebar areafull englishwedding breakfastlovely buildingthree course mealmy mumwedding receptionvery pleasant stayplenty of parkingpeak districtcomfy bedstayed here for one nightgood nights sleep
Reviewed 8 July 2018

second time staying here the staff are amazing, both times my experience has been 5 star!
Every time I have come I have received great customer service everyone from reception to cleaners are super friendly!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Quiet and cosy place. Plenty of parking in the back. Room was big, clean, plenty of drinks, toiletries etc. offered. WiFi of good quality. Plenty of food for breakfast. Although BLACK PUDDING WAS MISSING!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Beautiful building in pleasant grounds. The hotel has quite a history. Mosborough Hall goes back before Medieval times. The old building is in good condition and there are other parts built on to extend the Hotel. The staff are friendly and always helpful.
You can eat in the bar or the Darcy dining room. The food is good but the wine is overpriced.
We wanted twin beds so we were put in one of the disabled rooms. I love the bathrooms in Best Western Hotels so I was disappointed with the disabled bathroom. I can at least give you a good report on a disabled room and bathroom from someone able-bodied. Lovely large room. Very comfortable beds. Hanging rail a bit high. Safe to low. The safe is on the bottom shelf of the cabinet where the tea and coffee maker is stored. The Tea\coffee tray needs to be left on the counter. It is too tight and heavy to get out of the cupboard. The Handy smart phone which you can borrow free of charge,, is a wonderful idea. I even called my daughter in Switzerland, free of charge.
We had 3 night at the hotel and really feel relaxed. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed her for three night whilst on a training course,when we checked in the room looked nothing like on the internet,when we asked what the extra £20 per night charge was the gentleman at the reception said “ for complimentary toiletries and bathrobe” I alway believed complimentary meant no charge.The room was at the end of a long corridor and down a small flight of stairs.which looked out onto the rear car park.
The next morning we went for breakfast,I ordered sausage,bacon,tomato and a fried egg,the only description I can give for the bacon ans sausage was cremated beyond belief,I asked for Gluten Free bread to be told they don’t have any,despite sending an email with my dietary requirements,
This is a beautiful Hotel but badly managed,with some staff who should be retrained in customer service skills as grunting at guests does nothing for their service.
The building is beautiful in so lovely location,but the service let’s it down.

Room Tip: Lower floor at rear of building are quite dark.although talking to other guests many of the rooms are dark They also have Feather Pillows
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

me and my partner booked a room here as we were meeting friends not too far from the hotel. The grounds of the hotel looked lush, car park was decent too. Reception was quite small but there's a big bar right next to it. The rooms are huge!! Did not expect the rooms to be so big because of the cheap price, was amazing, TV, hair dryer and glasses too, as well as a mobile phone you can borrow. Shower and bath were pretty big too, as was the whole bathroom. very very impressed with this hotel. would book again.

1  Thank Cassie S