1,831 results
All reviews overlooking the canal victoria quays city centre leisure facilities an upgrade steam room breakfast was excellent tea and coffee stayed here for one night gym tram concert arena
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Rooms are costly for the quality,Aircon is needed especially when it’s 30degrees outside and you’re staying on the 4th floor, rooms are hot. Food was nice but again costly . Only a short drive to the city centre.which was good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
101HotelManager, General Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Zs543

Thank you for your feedback regarding Hilton Sheffield.

It is unfortunate that our bedrooms do not benefit from having air conditioning and I am sorry for the discomfort that this caused. Fans are provided to aid with the current high temperatures and your feedback regarding the prices have also been taken on board.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This hotel really ought to be so much better. It has a nice location, is well designed, and has extensive conference facilities. But, once again, I found the food pretty dire (same menu every time we eat there), the service generally mediocre with a few occasional bright-spots (eg the waitress at breakfast who made me an expresso as opposed to the barman who said his job was to sell the most expensive drinks he could), the sense that they don't care much what we think. It's a pity, as the potential is great. But ultimately and depressingly, it's just another Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear ratnob

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor,

I am pleased to see that you found the hotel in a good location however I am sorry that you were disappointed with your food and beverage experience. Menu's are standard across the Hilton brand however the team will endeavour to cater for any other requirements you may have.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I do hope that you will consider Hilton in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Poor presentation of food large, dry sandwiches with limited fillings. No plates or cups etc until asked for and cups were dirty. I needed gluten free and contacted them before hand but we were both served gluten free food but my husband doesn't need it and when this was stated he was reluctantly given a slice of bread, a tiny wrap and one scone and bun for his selection. ....not good enough. A pleasant young man called Dan listened to our comments and said he would report back to the meeting that afternoon. He offered a complimentary tea another time but we are not local so declined his offer. We will never visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Wendy W

Thank you for your feedback regarding afternoon tea at the Hilton Sheffield.

Your feedback is most disappointing to hear and certainly not our usual level of high service. As mentioned in your review your feedback has been investigated with the team and once again I am sorry that your visit was marred in such a way.

I do sincerely hope that you will consider visitng the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

stayed here for the weekend for my brother's wedding at a different venue. My 92 year old granddad came with us. A staff member named Paolo helped my granddad and 6 year old son with dressing after swimming, then showed and accompanied him to a service lift as his mobility isn't fantastic.
Furthermore, my partner left his iPod under his pillow. After 2 days of phoning about the iPod, we received it in the post.
All staff were smiley and had a 'happy to help' attitude. Food was great, little pricey but was high quality and tasty.
The view from our room was beautiful and location is great.
Thank you for such a lovely stay at your hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jess S

Thank you for your great review regarding Hilton Sheffield.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the team happy to help.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A little disappointed for a Hotel bearing the Hilton Name, poor quality room furniture and a very poor quality bed, do not give you value for money, when the room is over £100. Food was good quality although prices were a little high.

Stayed: June 2018
101HotelManager, General Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Paul A

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Sheffield and I am sorry that you were disappointed with the bedroom.

We are continually updating areas to improve our guest experience and we would like to thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to see however that you did enjoy the quality of food and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.