3,010 results
All reviews eyre street city centre car park train station business trip saturday night double bed bars and restaurants good nights sleep bar area stayed here for one night excellent stay excellent value for money oliver token moor snooker
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Room allocated was adjacent to external night club very noisy and also stag/hen parties were present on the same floor which were also very noisy Complained to staff on departure Have stayed at this hotel on previous occasions and it is the first time I have experienced this

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Michelle M, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Dear Walter B,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am disappointed to read you did not have a good night sleep with us but glad to hear you gave us the opportunity to resolve your complaint before leaving.

We have been in contact with the night club and we are working together to ensure the external noise from the club is not disturbing our guests.

I would like to thank you for making us aware and I hope you welcome you back to Jurys Inn Sheffield Soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

The hotel is not the in the best location of Sheffield. The staff are friendly but the room wasn't very clean and quite dusty. Also they don't give you any biscuits. There was loud cistern noise coming from the bathroom, but which i was able to block out by shutting the bathroom door. However, the room was cosy and the bed comfy and I had a good nights sleep. The breakfast is 'help yourself' buffet and is adequate, however, the staff need to keep the cups & milk topped up as I had to wait ages whilst my breakfast got cold. I then had to throw the breakfast away and re-do my plate. For evening meal, I had the cray fish & salmon salad starter which was delicious and the prawn & salmon taglatelle for main, which was just devine. I had the sticky toffee pudding which was dry and hard and let the meal down.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor and as this was my first time here, I do not know what the other rooms are like. However, given the room was high up, and the weather was really bad and windy, the room was very quite so I was impressed. My colleage had a room near to the lift which he said resulted in a lot of noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tina D
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Kind regards
Sam Connolly
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have never stayed in a jury's inn before and are very pleased with this hotel.
Lovely friendly staff on arrival
Allocated a room on 5 th floor, double bed and tv with tea and coffee facilities. Hair dryer supplied.
There is ice machines on each floor
The breakfast is excellent with coffee and tea fresh juices, croissants and toast and bagels.
Good hot selection of food and cereals and fruit
Evening meal was good just not big enough portions but excellent quality.
We parked in the car park opposite the hotel no problem. The one under the hotel is too busy and cramped.
Overall a good hotel and yes I'd book again

Room Tip: Ask hotel for a deal with car park included and they will do you one cheap
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Polamb,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

It is lovely to read you had an enjoyable stay, I have passed on your excellent comments to the team and I hope to welcome you back to Jurys Inn Sheffield soon.

Please feel free to contact me before your next visit on my email address below if you have any preferences.

Michelle_minshull@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 28 January 2013

All in all the hotel was OK, the staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection and quality was very good in deed. However, parking is a problem despite there being an underground car park managed by the notorious Excel people who are renowned for dodgy parking fees and spurious "parking tickets". Due to massive misunderstanding of the parking times and limitations we ended up issued with a so called parking ticket which will not be paid!! Beware is all I can say and park somewhere else even if it is a bit less convenient. Secondly, the bar snacks. These must have been the worse in the world if not the universe with my Halloumi burger being less cheese and more undefinable patty of something vile and my partners panini actually more raw dough than panini.... so again, beware!!

Other than that it's OK, near the shops and bars and clean, tidy and reasonably comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard B

Kind regards
Sam Connolly
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for my birthday, I didn't get one bit of sleep. It was loud, the bed was the worst I've ever experienced and when trying to ring down to reception about noise I got no answer at all. Won't be coming again and certainly will not be recommending this hotel to anyone either.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Ameliapigott

Dear Amelia Pigott
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I was disappointed to read that you did not have an enjoyable stay on your special occasion.
I am sorry to hear that your sleep was disrupted due to noise and you were not able to contact a member of my team to notify them. A member of the night’s team is always contactable to assist but I am sorry this did not happen in your case.
I know you have said you do not wish to stay with us again but I would like to discuss further with you so I have the opportunity to apologise in person and offer a gesture to restore your faith in Jurys Inn Sheffield. Please contact me on the email address below.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Michelle_minshull@jurysinns.com