US$110
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$78
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$72
  • Pool
US$75
Staindrop Lodge(Sheffield)
US$136
US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$98
US$77
  • Breakfast included
US$50
US$75
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
2,835 results
All reviewscity centrecar parktrain stationbusiness tripsaturday nightexcellent hotelgood nights sleepdouble bedexcellent staywould stay againbar areaone night stayexcellent value for moneyolivertokenmoorsnooker
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Needed a triple room, had 3 beds but not enough towels/mugs/coffee etc for 3 people. Breakfast was quite good, staff very friendly but didn't seem enough of them. 2nd time I have staryed there but will look elsewhere next time I need to stay in Sheffield

Room Tip: Do not stay at the front of the hotel facing the main road, it is incredibly noisy, rooms at back much better for less noise
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Magpie1963
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I arrived at eight on a Tuesday night after a delayed flight and very hungry. I went straight into the restaurant where I was told there would be a long wait as they were busy (there were 3 table occupied). My other option was to go to my room and order. They would ring when it was ready and I could go down and collect a tray. I did this, ordered the chicken and was told it would take 45 minutes. They ran after 45 minutes to tell me there was no more chicken would I like to order something else. It would take another half an hour. I had a bath and went to bed hungry. I won't be staying in Jurys again.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else, my non smoking room stank of smoke.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank HarasNorthernIreland

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Stayed here whilst I attended a concert in the city and I'm so glad I wasn't here for long. Room was tiny, staff seemed to have a little attention span and our carpet and bed base had stains on. Uncomfortable bed and poor bathroom with mould. Bought the buffet breakfast for the next morning to only find that they'd ran out of bread for toast and glasses for fresh juice.

Wouldn't advise going, unless you wish to feel like you're staying in a student home.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stayed here for a concert, the room was nice and very clean, the bath was very large which is rare for a hotel. Price was very reasonable, room service wasnt avaliable so had to go down and collect ordered food but wasnt the end of the world. reception staff helped with directions and were very friendly. For the price a good stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 May 2012

stayed here for a weekend and was impressed with the value for money. Good room, comfortable stay and absolutely city centre location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends