3,011 results
All reviews eyre street city centre car park train station business trip saturday night double bed bars and restaurants good nights sleep bar area stayed here for one night excellent stay excellent value for money oliver token moor snooker
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Overall this hotel really impressed us. The room was super clean and a decent size, we were on the ninth floor, which meant we had an amazing view. The hotel is very close to Sheffield's City Hall (the main reason for our stay) and only a few minutes away from the train station too.

1  Thank Steven H
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

Stayed at the Jurys Recently for one night on a Saturday. It was a nice pleasant experience.
The room was clean and comfortable. We had breakfast Sunday morning which I can recommend, it was varied and plenty, also well cooked. Well done chef. Happy stay

Reviewed 21 September 2011

I've been staying here for business since it was first opened. It's definitely not the top hotel in Sheffield but it is a good option, handy for the station/centre/etc. I stayed there last night and could definitely see signs of wear and tear. My room felt a little grubby, with marks on the net curtains. It doesn't have that new feeling any more, that's for sure.
Evening meals are usually pretty good. There's a standard menu and usually some 'chef's specials'. Breakfasts are pretty standard; a nice selection of hot and cold food available from the buffet.
Copthorne remains my first choice for Sheffield, as it is definitely luxury compared to Jury's (my company has similar rates for both). Jury's is a slighly better location for me and I prefer the menu choice too (more lighter options and variety than Copthorne).
A couple of things about the hotel - there are no security chains and no car park (although there are 3 car parks within a couple of minutes walk away). On a positive, there's one member of staff (her name escapes me) who usually works evenings in the restaurant who is excellent: really friendly and provides great customer service. She wasn't there last night but the service was still ok.
There was a bit of a wait for check in as other people appeared to have some problems with their bookings. Once I got to the desk, check in was completed in a couple of minutes (as was check out this morning).
I'd definitely recommend this hotel to people looking for a budget option in the centre. It's much better than a Travelodge, for sure! I hope it doesn't become too run down - it's starting to look a bit shabby in places. I'd also recommend their loyalty programme - I've had a couple of free nights in Jury's in Ireland.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Nice hotel, clean room and good breakfast. Excellent value for money and very good possition for a short walk to Division street for all the bars and restaurants etc.

1  Thank mike_homer

sam_connolly@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 12 September 2011

The hotel was very clean and central to town centre so no need for taxi in evening. Parking across road only £4 for 24 hours so able to leave car there before check-in time. Breakfast is help yourself buffet with loads of choice...best thing being that items were kept well stocked...unlike other hotels I've been when you have to wait for more glasses, plates, eggs! All staff very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends