All reviews city centre great budget hotel ground floor tea and coffee pros
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I couldn't be happier with my stay at Sleep Hotel. The Room was spacious and clean and the beds which were very comfortable. The value for money is outstanding in what can often be an expensive city to stay in. The instructions on the day of check in were clear and helpfully both emailed and text to me. The bathroom whilst communal was immaculate. After checking out, I had realised I had left my watch in the room and the hotel couldn't do enough to get it back to me as quickly as possible! This is the kind of personal touch and service that I certainly didn't expect for the price I paid but it was delightful surprise! I certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone that is due to stay in Sheffield!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Trem112
Reviewed 7 March 2017

If you're looking for basics and all you want to do is lay your head then Sleep Hotel is the place,it's no frills accommodation. Comfortable and clean ,no breakfast or such things but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

People may think it odd that I would review a luxury five star hotel as five stars and also give the Sleep hotel five stars, but here is why. We needed accomodation at a good price at the last minute and Sleep hotel provided that for us. We were told we would have a comfortable nights sleep in a clean hotel, wifi, wash facilities, tea and coffee etc and Sleep Hotel delivered everything that they said they would at a very good price. The attitude of Jerry who took our reservation was friendly, polite and very helpful and it was a pleasure to converse with him. We would definitely stay here again when we visit Sheffield. If you want cheap and cheerful in a hurry, Sleep Hotel ticks those boxes. Many thanks Jerry.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Good value for money. Clean easy parking facilities. Could benefit from a bigger mirror in the room or a light over it as it was a bit dark but all in all well worth the money.. Definately recommend for others

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Fair price, easy location, not far from city centre.
Clean and basic facilities, friendly owner, but poor wifi tho.
It was a self check in by sending an email to customer, so you don't need to worry about time of grabbing your key.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends