“Very pleasant lunchtime stop-off”

The Clubhouse Sheffield
Ranked #9 of 1,596 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: A sporting haven, we show all the live sport you could possibly imagine! Along with great drinks, fantastic coffee and wonderfully fresh food produced from locally sourced produce. Give us a try, and look out for our offers!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not been in here for years but popped in one dinnertime for drinks. Not much has changed in regards to the layout or décor since the last time I was in... Big bar, plentiful seating and lots of big screens for sports. Drinks selection was very good though, prices were as expected and the lady behind the bar was wonderfully attentive and friendly. Will be calling in again.....

GoalinCrazyUK, Owner at The Clubhouse Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Adrian.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great bar nice selection of beers an their mango cider is yummy friendly staff 20% off food in the week menu very good everything explained accurately vegan gluten free dairy free something for everyone perfect an the food beautiful thanks we will visit again :-)

Thank you very much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again ;) Adrian.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Called in for a pint and supper.
Great selection of beers, ciders etc.
Great staff
Had the light bites for a starter, and probably the best Burger I have ever tasted.
Mostly men drinking in the bar, but a great atmosphere, and relaxing.
would certainly recommend it.

GoalinCrazyUK, Owner at The Clubhouse Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Great to hear you enjoyed your burger! Thank you for your review, Adrian.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Looking back on our visit I can't quite believe the service we had. My daughter and I arrived about 19.00 on a Friday evening. She ordered a pizza burger (gluten free) and I had the Chicken Caesar salad. The chef was standing beside us as we ordered and said he's go and put the gluten-free oven on. The bar staff were sincere and helpful, and offered to bring our drinks over. The TV screens were on but unobtrusive, the atmosphere was friendly and jovial. It honestly felt almost too good to be true! The selection of beers was spot on. The food was well cooked, tasty and presented well. I wish we could have stayed longer. Will certainly return. Highly, highly recommended

Thank you very much for visiting us, and leaving such a wonderful review! Adrian.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t decide where to eat whitest in town and I had heard about the clubhouse burger, I had been before once for drinks but never for food! I had the Camembert and caramelised onion burger which was fantastic, choice of chips which is nice! The other people I was with had a veggie burger and the 4 starters for a tenner! It was all good food, I tried most of the starters they were really well put together and presented! For a small little pub off a busy road it’s not what you expect, nice staff and a pool table if you fancy it. Prices were good and the food was great I would defo recommend!

GoalinCrazyUK, Owner at The Clubhouse Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review Steph ;) Adrian.