“Horrible service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Regret to visit .... everything sucks ...services , management, menus...etc...
Unprofessional response from racist rude manager ...
Deserve less than a star ...end of story

1  Thank EMS A

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly helpful staff and nice open atmosphere
Food good if a little bland
Good for a quick meal
House wine good

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Friendly staff from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble.
My partner and I both had the Calzone Picante Pizza, very good size, with lovely flavour.
We had had the Garlic bread with Tomato to start and to finish, my partner had the Crème Brule while I had the ice cream..We both left full and enjoy the experience hugely.
Will be returning very soon..

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I love this restaurant. The food was beautiful as always! Staff are lovely and put up with my fussy boyfriend!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Oh dear! This place has developed a problem, and it's down to the person who matches the description in other critical reviews. A couple of weeks ago, we went in at a quiet time when I would have thought customers would have been especially welcome, but all we got as a greeting was "yes?". The service lacked any charm and when we left - leaving the restaurant deserted - no-one bothered to thank us or say "good night".

I enjoyed my main course, though my companion reckoned hers was over-salted and said that, because of that and the poor reception, she didn't wish to return.

With restaurants said to be facing tough times - and with three new ones opening literally within a stone's throw of the entrance to King's Walk - something needs to change at Dolce Vita.