“Vegetarian friendly”

Price range: US$1 - US$14
Description: Fresh food
Description: Fresh food
Reviewed 17 November 2015

amazing vegetarian food. nice waitress and great with the menu :)
Nice layout of menu to classify the vegetarian options
Amazing taste and great portions for great value
Fresh bread

5  Thank Gini M

Reviewed 15 November 2015

I went with my family for meal, Their starters are really good.
Baba ganoush,Falafel, Cheesy Bread, Hummus, these are so Tasty.
Main course however was rather tasteless. Stick to the starters.
Service is efficient & Prices are reasonable.
They are worth trying if you are local in Reading.

8  Thank immyleo
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly staff. This place was packed and despite this everything came promptly and fresh. Everything served was first rate and I would highly recommend this place. Would definitely visit again.

5  Thank Rob D
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Being Greek I can be reluctant when a restaurant advertises Mediterranean cuisine, because usually it is a disappointment. Not this time. I ate so much I could barely walk on my way out. The chicken shawarma wrap was the best in my opionion. The bill was "Mediterranean" as well. I should not forget to commend the very friendly and smiley service. Even though the place was full, they were not rude as to take the plates from us, and they would refill our water jug all the time.

4  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

A wide choice of authentic Lebanese food at very reasonable prices. Decor is bright and clean. Service is friendly. No alcoholic drinks for sale, but a wide selection of soft drinks, teas and coffees is available. The mint lemonade is delicious, and a Lebanese coffee is a great way to end your meal.

2  Thank Mike F