Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$86
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$92
US$54
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$98
US$96
US$82
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This hotel looks so tired. It is based on a lovely old building and should be so much better. I also think the owners could get their staff to have better manners. I booked a lady in last week. The receptionist was unsmiling and announced "only the guest could go to the room". I understand that they might think that someone might try and sneak in a second person but it could be handled politely. I would have liked to carry her bags up for her. None of it felt welcoming. Shame really because it was a good price and it's well located for Reading Town Centre.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I paid £40 for a last minute single room.
I arrived close to midnight and they were still able to accomodate me. The man at the desk greeted me with a smile.
The room was very basic and I was too tired to do a thorough check but it seemed clean.
The bed for comfy.
I left at 7am, no time for breakfast.

Given all the other hotels were asking for £70+, I was quite happy with my stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I turned up with few exceptions for £49, I left having had a dreadful night and ended up paying £59 for no discernible reason!! I could've argued the toss with the unbelievably surly guy at the desk but after the effort I had to make to get a receipt for payment I decided to let him keep that poxy tenner in exchange for this review!!
Quite simply the worst nights stay I have experienced anywhere.... ever!!
It's impossible to list all the problems here but imagine everything as bad as it could be and go down from there!!
If you can't run a hotel then don't run a hotel!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This bed & breakfast was our worst experience ever for my family and I. We were doing a canal trip so decided to stay in area the night before. Parts of the hotel were delapidated, plaster falling off walls, and extremely dirty. The bedrooms fared no better, all 3 rooms dirty. The lampshades have not been dusted for a very long time, No tiles in our bathroom just plaster. Shower not worth using, toilet seat broken, no bulb in light, hairdryer broken, I could go on and on.... Noise from other residents until the early hours. The palce so dirty we all decided not to risk eating anything so forgo our breakfast!! A complete rip off and not worth the money we paid. We would not have stayed at all only one of the rooms had a non returnable deposit so we were stuck. Couldn't get out quick enough. How it has a 5 star hygiene rating poster is a real mystery!!!! BEWARE

Room Tip: There isn't one!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was booked in to stay for two nights and I was so appalled I left within two hours of sitting in the box room I had been given. It was a shared bathroom that was disgusting. There was dust on the lamps, paint all over the furniture and holes in the walls. I would suggest the owners have a revamp of the place because it is situated in a good location and it has free onsite parking which is handy. Little bit of TLC needed!

Room Tip: Don't pick the rooms with the shared bathrooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business