Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$126
Agoda.comUS$127
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022 via mobile

The staff at the hotel are fabulous. The hotel has loads of character and is very clean. The room was large compared to those in most other hotels. The bed was very comfortable. I really enjoyed staying there and this will be my first choice for future visits to Reading. Thank you to all the staff.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank amandawI9892IS
Reviewed 6 December 2021

I arrived to a real welcome; not overly effusive, not clichéd - a comfortable, efficient welcome. the Beech House might be described as traditional, and that's good. This hotel is not governed by a mission statement. The people know their business of caring for guests, the way they clearly have done for many years. May they continue to do so for many more years - because I want to know that I can return, often.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank brianrfowler
Reviewed 22 November 2021

Found the hotel perfect for my recent stay.
Room 4 overlooked the lovely Garden and the peace added to my visit.
I found them very helpful and would visit again without hesitation.
Didn't have Breakfast but Dining Area was very cosy.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Arrived to 3 separate freezing cold rooms and 3 cold showers bed was tiny along with dodgy tv’s with limited channels that of which some didn’t work, I would not recommend staying it this establishment unless you really have to.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tompE33ex
Reviewed 5 January 2021

My family and I were blessed to have found this local gem in Reading while we waited for our rental accommodation to become available. The owner is hands-on, helpful and genuinely wants his guests to enjoy their stay. It is a lovely, warm and homely hotel with a beautiful garden. I can highly recommend them!

Room tip: Rooms on the top floor were perfect for us.
Date of stay: December 2020