Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
Priceline
TravelocityUS$127
Agoda.comUS$126
Trip.comUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2021

I arrived to a real welcome; not overly effusive, not clichéd - a comfortable, efficient welcome. the Beech House might be described as traditional, and that's good. This hotel is not governed by a mission statement. The people know their business of caring for guests, the way they clearly have done for many years. May they continue to do so for many more years - because I want to know that I can return, often.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank brianrfowler
Reviewed 22 November 2021

Found the hotel perfect for my recent stay.
Room 4 overlooked the lovely Garden and the peace added to my visit.
I found them very helpful and would visit again without hesitation.
Didn't have Breakfast but Dining Area was very cosy.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Arrived to 3 separate freezing cold rooms and 3 cold showers bed was tiny along with dodgy tv’s with limited channels that of which some didn’t work, I would not recommend staying it this establishment unless you really have to.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tompE33ex
Reviewed 5 January 2021

My family and I were blessed to have found this local gem in Reading while we waited for our rental accommodation to become available. The owner is hands-on, helpful and genuinely wants his guests to enjoy their stay. It is a lovely, warm and homely hotel with a beautiful garden. I can highly recommend them!

Room tip: Rooms on the top floor were perfect for us.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank CareyTaylor83
Reviewed 7 January 2020

Three of us were guests of this hotel: my husband and I and our son (in a separate room). We loved our rooms, breakfast was tasty and the staff most pleasant, polite and helpful. We most certainly will stay here again.

Room tip: there is no elevator
Date of stay: December 2019