Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
US$72
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$71
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Hotels.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
getaroom.comUS$76
1,188 results
All reviews fridge and microwave reading university town centre budget hotel plenty of free parking double room stayed for one night katy festival
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2022

This hotel markets itself as a budget hotel and sure enough it's very economically friendly but don't be fooled- this hotel has the best service I've had In the uk. As a mother travelling solo with her 8 month old baby I was very stressed at the prospect. But the staff at this hotel have done anything and everything to help me. Theyve helped me with things that I never expect any hotel to do as standard. When I arrived they got all of my bags out of the boot of my car so I didn't have to leave my son alone. They even got me a drink from the bar and bought it to my roon when I told him what a difficult journey I had. He set up a travel cot to my Room ready for my arrival and when it didn't go up properly they bought a brand new one for me. They put in a big bowl because they knew I'd have to heat up his formula. And the icing on the cake is when they ran out to my car for me to collect the coat that I'd left inside, so didn't have to wake up my son to go out again. This has been a very stressful day, but it would have been a lot worse without the amazing staff at this hotel and for that reason the 2 stars it gives itself are worth so much more.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 935LauraB
Reviewed 4 March 2022

We had a room in the 'coach house', which was handy for the car park and very quiet.
the room was adequate with a well equipped kitchen cupboard - great if you want to make your own food, although the lighting didn't quite reach into the cupboard (we are old with sight loss)
very clean, warm, well ventilated and with a comfortable bed.
all the staff we met were friendly, helpful and relaxed.
the bar was very basic, as was the bar menu, but well cooked and we ate there for the 2-night stay.

Room tip: We liked being in the coach house
Reviewed 2 March 2022

The hotel was easy to find and we had no trouble parking there. the check in was quick and easy, the WiFi worked adequately, and my room was clean and tidy.
I didn't use the bar or restaurant as we were working early morning.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 February 2022

The room was freezing (204)

Keys wouldn't work recived attitude from a staff member when asked about the key he threw it across the desk .

Very disappointed as I was travelling for work and I have alot of work in the area I'm disappointed to say that I won't be returning and this was the ideal location for me

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 1 January 2022

Travelled with 2 friends and had an enjoyable time in reading with the hotel being up to a good standard. Staff were kind and helpful with the facilities all to a good standard. Plenty of room for parking so I would happily visit again.

Date of stay: January 2022