Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$114
vocoHotelsUS$114
TravelocityUS$114
Agoda.comUS$114
1,142 results
All reviews football stadium madejski hotel atrium bar match days football match football ground green park reading fc two double beds business park free wifi family room leisure facilities changing rooms air con room was large excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

Had amazing 1 night stay, can’t fault the hotel and a massive thank you to Muhammad at reception who checked us in swiftly and was happy to help with a smile anytime (Voco should be proud of him).

Swimming Pool was a nice temperature, maybe the lady at reception at the leisure centre could be a-bit more helpful as it felt that she was being awkward, we were a big group and had pre-booked already.

Great stay with plenty of free parking

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 1 March 2022 via mobile

We went to Voco Reading for my niece’s birthday and we booked 5 rooms. We had such a wonderful time . This is my 5th visit and I must say this hotel is fantastic and it’s good value for money. The staffs are amazing especially the manager Katia. She is so lovely and always go the extra mile to help you. I will 100 % recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 22 February 2022

I never leave a review when I stay away but I’ve been so happy with Voco I told myself I must. I’ve been staying at Voco during the week for 3 weeks now and the staff are so friendly! Ronan, Mirella and Juliana especially, really make me feel welcome and the service is faultless!

The reception staff are also very welcoming! Last week was my birthday, when I returned to my room after work I had a Small Birthday cake on a plate with Chocolate sauce spelling ‘happy birthday’ that they organised. It was a very nice surprise! Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank O7774LDmaxm
Reviewed 18 February 2022

This was the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel. The children had asked if we could go back after having such a lovely visit last time!

The superior rooms (good for is as a family of 5) are really big and lovely comfy beds. Is nice to have the option of a bath as well as a shower especially with little ones.

The leisure facilities are good. It's nice that you have to book for the pool because it ensures it doesn't get over crowded

The staff go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need. They even came round and gave us complimentary cans of drink and crisps both days we were there.

The breakfast is amazing! I'm sure the scrambled egg was made with cream as it was so delicious.

We took a fire stick from home to plug into the tv so we could watch Netflix etc.

Will definitely go back! As a family of 5 we usually struggle to get one room for a reasonable price but voco nailed it.

1  Thank sallywP9259CG
Reviewed 17 February 2022 via mobile

Great hotel- we had a family room- space was great- beds are so comfortable. Staff are all attentive and offer great service.

We ate in the restaurant as we had dinner included in our package- great value, enjoyed by us all…

Breakfast was delicious, great selection, good quality and hot!

Will definitely look for this group of hotels in the future

Room tip: Parking is plentiful