All reviews le cafe football stadium atrium bar cilantro restaurant football match green park football ground room service club room free wifi business park good size leisure facilities air con plenty of parking car park room was large
Reviewed 30 August 2018

1.This is a standard business/corporate hotel with great facilities.

2.We had a corner suite which was massive with very comfy beds and panoramic windows but unfortunately the view is only of a sprawling car park. Great air con !

3.Bathroom is not particularly private for those who like their privacy. Moderate shower pressure.

4.Exemplary customer service from all staff that we encountered, particularly Martin & Donald on reception and the young man working behind the bar Alex ?

5. No ambience in the bar or throughout the hotel, some music would be nice.

6.When ordering our food in the bar, the starters and main course arrived at the same time, how annoying. I saw this happen to other people too. How difficult is it to get this right. ?

7.Rooms are great but very expensive indeed !

8.Fantastic buffet breakfast, everything fresh and well presented wth efficient staff on hand over seeing it all.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
MillenniumMadejski, Manager at Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We always welcome feedback from our guests in order to improve on our services going forward and I hope we can have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

An excellent two night stay at this hotel in an disabled friendly room with all available convenience for my disabled husbands needs! Staff friendly and very helpful! Food was nice but expensive! Fresh towels each day with out having to ask ! Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank W7143IXians
MillenniumMadejski, Manager at Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one and I hope we can have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here when travelling for work, food from le cafe wasnt great. Room was fantastic and the staff were wonderful, so friendly. Colleagues had rang and asked if a note could be left in the room for me and the staff printed the message on a hotel card and left it by the kettle. Excellent service 5*

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Really lovely stay. Comfortable room with good quality amenities.
Breakfast food was one of the best quality hotel breakfasts I’ve experience and definitely something for everyone.
Walls are a little thin as we could hear the guest next door fiddling with the switches consistently behind our headboard but that’s only an issue for me as I’m an incredibly light sleeper.
It was a little irritating on the first nigh that despite ordering ‘room service’ my partner had to go down to the restaurant to pay as the portable machine wasn’t working and no condolence was offered but the meal was pleasant-however we get that these things happen and it wasn’t a huge inconvenience.
Probably the most notable occurrence was when my partner ordered a ‘honey roast ham’ sandwich for room service the following night. What he received was ham, with mustard and sun dried tomatoes... we have no idea why we received it as we did not order it, it was not on the menu, and it frankly tasted rather bizarre.
Other than that it was enjoyable and thoroughly relaxing. Will be recommending to friends/family and possibly using again next year.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We always welcome feedback from our guests in order to improve on our services going forward therefore I have passed your comments on to the relevant head of department for review. I hope we can have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Hotel was clean and tidy with plenty space in room. Free wi fi worked okay. Bathroom clean and tidy with no leakage. Breakfast first class all fruit fresh and large choice of cooked food. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
MillenniumMadejski, Manager at Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018