All reviews the holiday inn legoland package family room lego land swimming pool changing rooms trouser press restaurant staff sofa bed leisure facilities the ground floor plenty of parking breakfast staff health club business trip comfortable stay stayed one night
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Good range for the breakfast options and spacious dining area. All very helpful and friendly staff who kept our 5 year old entertained. Very clean and spacious room, plus they put the Rugby on tv in the bar at our request!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dodge_family57
HIReadingSouth, Manager at Holiday Inn Reading - South M4, Jct.11, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Dodge_family57,

Thank you very much for your review. It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Clean and comfortable. Good breakfast options. Staff here are polite and welcoming. The room have recently been updated to a high spec. Room service very efficient with a great menu. For me the location was perfect and I will definitely be using this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ginai_Shahid

Dear Shahid G,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is always great to see feedback such as yours, and your review will be shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

On 11th August we joined my brother and his family who were staying at this hotel. The meal was fine and the staff helpful. However, some weeks later I was shocked to receive a parking ticket. Because you generally do not expect to pay for parking that looks as if it is the grounds of a hotel, I was not keeping an eye open for signs that I daresay were there, and although I spent half an hour sitting in the reception, my eyes never fell on these alleged parking terminals or on any internal notices. I bet they make £££s out of unwary visitors. The hotel really must give warning in their reception in huge letters that no-one could miss. Trouble is, we didn't have any need to speak to antone on Reception, so it depended entirely on notices. The StreetView photo, showing nothing, was probably taken before they handed over the car park to ParkingEye in return, no doubt, for a handsome income.

Room tip: Can't comment much about rooms, the ones my family had seemed fine
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Brin D,

Thank you for your review.

The car park is managed by Parking Eye, and there is a large volume of signs in the car park and hotel to state that guests and visitors must enter their registration details in the terminal at Reception, I am sorry if you missed these indicators.

As per the correspondence from Parking Eye, there is an appeal process which needs to be directed to them. Please provide a copy of the invoice for the meal to use as evidence in the appeal.

I trust that with this evidence your appeal will be successful.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night when visiting Legoland! Very clean room with everything you need shampoo conditioner body wash tea and coffee and a hairdryer! Breakfast was a buffet and was lovely and staff lovely too! only reason for 4 not a 5 is we didn’t arrive until 7:15 travelling from Legoland and they wouldn’t let the kids in the pool which closed at 8 but last entry was 7:15pm my daughters were disappointed because they had been looking forward to swimming but not the end of the world! Then at 9:50pm I rang for an extra quilt for the sofa bed (2 kids 1 single quilt)at 10:30pm still no quilt i went to reception thinking i must have to collect it receptionist said it was being done at 10:45pm I went again and was told by another lady she was meant to do it but couldn’t find the quilt covers but someone else was on there way we finally got it at 11:10pm which was a bit of a joke really but all in all amazing value for money with nice staff and food

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gunner2308
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Friendly staff in reception at night but unfriendly in the morning. The room was very clean and had mostly what we needed. Although only tea and coffee for two rather than four, as four of us were in the family room. The breakfast was great. Overall a good stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family