2,868 results
All reviews pentahotel reading free movies q park great hotel huge bed air con great shower reception area quiet room modern hotel car park would stay again busy road business trip reading festival central location town centre
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I recomaind this hotel,everything is very clean and organize is a confortable place you will feel like at home.
The location is close to all that you need if you are in a short trip as me, thanks specially to Kate she was a sweet girl and very professional she could gave me instrucctions pf all that i need in the village.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear carolina V,
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading and awarding it 5 Stars!
I am glad you made the right choice and selected pentahotel Reading.
Really appreciated your kind words regarding the team and recognizing Kate.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Staying at Penta for a work trip and I am truly impressed by the outstanding service by the staff. Check-in was a smooth process by the wonderful Roro who ensured all my needs were met and if I needed anything she would do her utmost to help me.

The rooms are spacious and very clean, abundance of clean towels and the bed is very comfortable.

The buffet breakfast is delicious and there is a broad selection of treats to enjoy. Very delighted by the breakfast which is perfect just before starting work.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the treatment from the staff who are very friendly, warming and welcoming. They make the stay at Penta all the more enjoyable and most definitely a recommendation for anyone travelling into and wanting to stay in Reading.

I would like to Thank Roro for all her help by ensuring my room was upto standard and also for her friendly nature that made my stay more comfortable as this is my first time in Reading.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Ismail P,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is based in the heart of Reading, the interior was asthetically pleasing to view with it's vintage decor displayed throughout. When I checked in I was greeted by a friendly receptionist RoRo who swiftly sorted my booking out and sorted any queries/problems i had throughout my stay. All the staff here are super friendly and the environment is just what you need on a small getaway to reading!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Adam22113,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I saw this amazing hotel when browsing on Google and I thought this was too good to be true as the images were immaculate. As I walked in I was shocked by the impeccable and elegant interior architecture. When I went to check in I was greeted by the friendly staff at Penta Reading. One of the staff Roro, has gone above and beyond with great customer service and has helped me in every way she possibly could to ensure I had a warm stay at the hotel. I would like to thank Penta hotel for their amazing staff they have employed. Thank you.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank k1542099

Dear k1542099,

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Great hotel in centre of town; had a warm welcome and check-in was quick. The room itself was very functional, nice big bed and lovely ensuite. Only gripe was the pillows, they were all far too soft. Breakfast was well presented, lots of choice - the hot food choices could have been warmer, the beans were cold at 09:30am. All in a pleasant stay, would visit there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear OriginalSoulGirl,
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading and awarding it 4 Stars!
The issues raised will be addressed with the relevant department heads
Thanks again for bringing to my attention.