“Super leckeres Essen- beste Sandviches ”
Review of Viny's Cafe

Viny's Cafe
Ranked #405 of 725 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Beste Sandwiches! I especially loved the panini and wrap with hummus and falafel. It was so good. The staff is super friendly ☺

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Oxford for many years, but until recently had never even heard of Viny's! To my amazement and sheer delight my husband and I stopped to grab a bite to eat. 4 panini's and two stuffed bellies later it was time to go. All the lovely Egyptian staff in Summertown Viny's are beyond amazing and the food and service likewise! So reasonably priced and everything made from the freshest ingredients means that we are in there for lunch at least once a week now! So all I can say, is if you are anywhere near north parade or cowley road, do. head in and enjoy what Viny's and their fabulously friendly staff have to offer!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Viny's is conveniently located right by my school and I make sure to swing by at least once a week. The food is cheap, incredible, and spiced to perfection. All of the employees are incredibly friendly and are absolutely lovely to chat with. My favorite is the chicken curry wrap and their lattes are delicious. Make sure to ask for a loyalty card so you can earn stamps as you keep coming back :)

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I came here for a quick lunch in between yoga sessions. This place is relatively new with fresh, modern decor and plenty of comfortable seating.

The food was really good and well priced - the panini (see photos!) especially, and the white chocolate caramel shortbread (I don't think I have seen caramel shortbread done with white chocolate before...) was also good.

Service was decent but could be sharpened up slightly - the waitress had to ask me what I had when it came to settling the bill at the end of my visit.

Would certainly visit again. Maybe today...

Reviewed 25 May 2016

This is a nice place to stop for a cold drink or lunch, just beyond the Plain. It's informal but the food is decent - I've had the falafel on panini and enjoyed it. It's not a place you plan a big sit-down meal, but it's infinitely better than something like Costa.

We use it as a family destination when out for a walk (it's a couple of km from our house). The guys behind the counter have always been super friendly and kind if visiting with an infant.