“Great Cakes ”
Review of Millefeuille

Millefeuille
Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Oxford
Description: Cake shop , French & Oriental cakes. And different types Mediteranean Baklawa and pre-ordered birthday cakes different sizes and shapes , also personelised pictures on your cakes. Please feel free to call us for further infos.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A by chance visit impressed this global cake seeking couple.
Delicious freshly made cakes made on the premises.
Excellent service.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered a birthday cake on the 13th of Feb to collect on 17th only to find the wrong cake waiting and staff never tried to help as they said the guy responsible was not around. Never wish to go back there again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great place to have a coffee with some pastries. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere surrounded by photos from Paris. They also have North Africa pastries but I haven't tried them yet.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I love their creme patisserie, so any desserts like their fruit tarts, or their millefeuilles are my favorites (especially the Pistachio topped millefeuile)

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely not competent owner and all team. Never ever I will step into this shop every bloody again! It's was first and a last ever time. I hope this shop will code down soon! Ordered cake for a birthday 2 days ago, supposed to collect my cake on Sunday. Came on Sunday to collect it and the guy who apparently worked there only one day said I don't know nothing, no cake , owner don't pick up phone I can give you your money back. After so many arguments with him he finally managed to call owner and said my cake will be ready in 30 min. 30 min takes bake a fresh cake? After that their mate came and start explaining me that it's Algerian shop not an English shop and customer rights doesn't work here . 2 guys shouting and speaking with me like with not a human. I walked away. After 15 min coming back and see a picture an owner sit in a middle of kitchen trying to put some cream " my cake" from some bucket without any signs of hygiene. And I paid for this cake £35. After owner saw me he said hi is a time is ok , and I said that not time not me is ok with such a customer service. And owner replied I didn't asked are you ok , I asked is it a time is ok. Really? After such a customer service he dare speak like this ? He said that chef get ill that's why cake wasn't ready , I asked why he didn't call me to let me know , his answer was why would I call you? And this is a right manner to speak with a woman. 3 big guys stand in the shop and each trying to prove me how I am wrong after I paid for my cake in advance and was expecting get a great cake for a birthday. Algerian or Chinese or whatever else you must have a respect and knowledge how to deal with a customer problems!

3  Thank vmarcuka