“Perfection”

Brasserie Blanc
Ranked #33 of 725 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$16 - US$53
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This was our first Brasserie Blanc which opened over 21 years ago when Raymond Blanc was just a boy! Now with a truly beautiful new look, we are open every day from breakfast right through to dinner, and everything in between. We love it here in the heart of the Jericho area of Oxford where we serve real French food in our relaxed and welcoming, light filled space. The restaurant is always buzzing with our many regulars, new faces and the many tourists visiting this charming part of the city. Ask about our private dining room if you have a special occasion in mind or if you want a meeting space with great French coffee on tap.
Reviewed 1 September 2018

What a beautiful place to eat, the staff were all very attentive friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was buzzing & it was cosy. The food was amazing both of us could not fault a single thing, I had cheese soufflé, to die for :) followed by lamb tagiene, my other half had mussels, there were loads, followed by suckling pig. Every thing was very flavoursome. We didn’t think anything was overpriced. So glad we found this place to celebrate our anniversary, perfect

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Kaz,

What a great review!!! Thank you so much, we are humbled to hear your lovely comments and thank you for choosing us to spend your anniversary. We cannot wait to welcome you back to sample or Autumn/Winter menu which we launch at the end of September.

Please email me next time you are around at oxford@brasserieblanc.com and I will happily organise a glass of wine for you and your husband!!!

GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,345)

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Love it here. Have been going for some years, as locals. There used to be a really grumpy manager working there, when they had a refurb- which put me off going- but he left sometime ago, thank goodness!

Great food, great value and great staff.
Can’t recommend it highly enough; everything from a casual breakfast to client dining, to family celebrations - we’ve done the lot there!

Very lucky to have it on our doorstep!

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Jaye,

Thank you very much for taking time to review us and for your lovely words, no sure you noticed the little reward card we`re running for breakfast at the moment, feel free to pop in, after all we`re only around the corner from you!!

Please email me next time you are around and I will happily organise a glass of wine for you and your guests!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great location for special lunch and dinner with great quality food and wines ... Great friendly staff that want to make you feel welcome and enjoy the taste of modern French cuisine with chef that have spend time at the Manoir aux 4 seasons just outside Oxford with Michelin star restaurant by Ramon Blanc

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Sam,

What a lovely review!!! Thank you very much, we`re pleased to hear you had a great time and we cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Please email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you are around and I will happily organise a glass of wine for you and a guest!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Booked for my wife and I as a birthday treat. We were not disappointed as the food, service, atmosphere and warmth of our welcome were all first class. A lovely birthday memory!

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Brissa60,

Thanks for coming to BB - Oxford for such a memorable day, we are really pleased not only for choosing us for your birthday meal but also for your lovely comments.

Do not hesitate to email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you are around and I will organise a glass of wine for you and your lovely wife!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Four of us celebrated my birthday here and we were all impressed. The food was first class, service impeccable and the surroundings delightful.. Having become increasingly disappointed by a number of Oxford restaurants, visiting here was a delight. Highly reccomend.

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Penelope,

Thank you for taking time to review us and for your lovely comments about service, after all we are extremely proud to have such a long serving team with very little changes.

We cannot wait to welcome you back so please email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you are around and I will organise a glass of wine for you and your guests.