“Fantastic”
Review of Najar's Place

Najar's Place
Ranked #57 of 713 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My daughter visits Najar on a regular basis and I was eager to try it for myself. We both had falafel, houmous and halloumi wraps which were delicious and such good value.

1  Thank Fiona H

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We spent 2 days in Oxford and I found it surprisingly difficult as a vegan to eat out.... until I looked on Trip Advisor and found Najar's. The falafel wrap from here was delicious and very reasonably priced. If I lived in Oxford, I would stalk this place.

2  Thank TheRedPepper
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Really good street food and friendly people with a good sense of what service really is all about. Fantastic food and good value.

2  Thank schibboleth74
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We've been to Najar's a few times, and each time both food and service are reliably excellent. If you are a tourist visiting Oxford in the summer, my recommendation is instead of eating in the big chain coffee shops, walk a few extra minutes to Najar's. Enjoy genuinely friendly service with a smile, and eat some really nice wraps and paninis. The coffee is really good too (decaf available).

3  Thank cape_to_cairo
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing fresh falafel,vine leaves, wraps etc. Very friendly service too! Great place to stop by for lunch-would definitely recommend

1  Thank worldtraveller86361