“Great menu for Vegetarians and the Hummus is AMAZING!”

Pomegranate kitchen
Ranked #156 of 716 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Great food, friendly service and good value. The Falafels and Hummus are out of this world and there is an excellent vegetarian selection. They even let you go away with a doogy bag if you can't manage everything - and the food is even tastier the next day! One of my new favourite restaurants!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I was craving the Pomegranate baby chicken so off we went! My boyfriend ordered a chicken shawarma and found it a little disappointing, but my butterflied chicken was - as always - superb. I wish straight cut fries or garlic fries were on offer, but overall the meal was great. We also ordered mocktails and I would recommend those too!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Lunchtime platters are an absolute delight - great range, filling and tasty. The service can be a little slow at times, but as long as you know you are coming in here for a relaxed and long meal, that works out just fine!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I recently visited this lovely restaurant and was absolutely thrilled with our attentive service by the lovely owner! We asked about a few of the wines and we got to try some, aiding in our decision greatly! We ordered a mezze, the salmon and a rice dish and were very pleased with our food! Everything was absolutely delicious! It also happened to be a beautiful night so the open to the outside feel with the windows open was very welcoming! I will definitely visit this restaurant again as it is in one of my favourite areas of Oxford, Cowley Road. Great location, staff, food and wine!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Wonderful place to meet among friends and family, I heard about the fun to be had in trying the various mezzes, hot and cold dishes to share. I have to say I have only tried the pan fried Sea bass and sea bream with the walnuts and dried chillies, and I have been there about four times. One day I will try other main courses but not yet!