“Good food, good value”

Sofi de France
Ranked #269 of 640 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 11 June 2016

We came across the Sofi de France cafe when visiting the Oxford covered market. We returned the next day and popped into this cafe for lunch. The staff were friendly and efficient which added to the experience of visiting this cafe. My husband had a brie and salad ciabatta and I enjoyed a tuna melt panini. Both really good and fresh as you saw the staff making the food. The seating area is quite small and you could find yourself sharing a table with other people. They also do takeaway if you prefer that option.

There are newer reviews for Sofi de France

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We chose this cafe on recommendation when needing a snack lunch on a chilly day, choosing to eat in. We both chose the cumnerland sausage baguette to eat in. The hot sausage was served in a baguette, cut into two sections in a basket, with a latte each, in 'real' cups and saucers. Service was good with a range of sauces offered. There is limited seating in a small unit, but enough for the eat in customers. There was a good demand for take aways from clearly regular customers. Two sausage baguettes and two lattes was exactly £10, good value in my book.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

nice ciabattas served with crisps. sometimes a bit too salty, the food. however this place is a staple in Covered Market and very cheap for what it is.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

tucked inside the covered market near moo moo's they offer spicy nibbles warmed to order. small seating area, clean and tidy.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Love coming here for my lunches when I can. They do great jacket potatoes, paninis and baguettes. My all time favourite is the massive chocolate flapjack which I treat myself to now and again! Staff are always very friendly and ask me how I am even when I have not been in for a while! Also recommend trying their specials too, as they are so yummy.