“Delicious mint tea!”

Cous Cous Cafe
Ranked #110 of 725 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Moroccan
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Had the meze for one to share which was quite good followed by kofta tagine. The tagine was properly done the traditional way. Very tasty.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We were in Oxford for the Cowley Rd carnival on 2 & 3 July & had walked past this cafe whilst walking with our son & girlfriend back to their park&ride bus stop. It looked very inviting so we decided to walk back there later & have a coffee. We were pleased to find that we could get soya milk for my wife's coffee. We had a nice relaxing seat near a corner where there were some interesting books & other Moroccan artefacts to look at. The decor is very nice & although we did not eat here, we saw others dining & the food looked very delicious. We were greeted by very friendly staff & decided to return the following day before our return journey back home. We would definitely return on our next visit to Oxford. Coffee excellent!

1  Thank A1963
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Visited the couscous cafe for a birthday lunch with family; we went for the sharing platter, which was supposed to include 5 tapas-style dishes, but they actually gave us 6 (plus bread!). All of the dishes were vegetarian, and all were delicious - the baba ganoush was particularly outstanding. The restaurant itself is very inviting, with Moroccan decor that creates a cool, summery atmosphere, and the staff were wonderfully friendly and generous. All in all, just a really great experience. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I didn't realize it was missing until nearly an hour later. I walked across town, knowing this was the last place I knew I had it, but quite sure it had been taken or lost elsewhere. I was visiting from the US, it had my Green Card, Credit Cards, all the usual stuff. I can't tell you how relieved and happy I was when they handed it to me as I walked in. They had apparently tried to chase me down with it when the realized what had happened, but I was already gone. Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I needed a dinner to take on the bus as I headed to Luton airport. This little shop has delicious healthy Mediterranean food for dine in or to go. They let me charge my phone and use internet for the few minutes I needed to wait. What a gem. Lovely items for sale too.