US$165
US$254
US$245
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$132
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$165
Official Site
Premier Inn Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$96
PremierInn.com
US$660
US$593
Priceline
All reviewsservice areaa motorway service stationfree wifibudget hotela ground floor roomnight's sleeppark and rideshort stayovernight staypleasant stayeasy accesscomfy bedplenty of parkingstayed for one nightcooked breakfastyogurtsuzi
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived late in the evening and departed early so cannot comment on the facilities or the breakfast.
The hotel was easy to find using our Say Nav.
With Starbucks on their doorstep - with it bring a part of the services- we were able to avail ourselves of a coffee and late night snack upon arrival.

The room/ensuite was very clean, and reasonably warm; the beds comfortable, and all the staff we encountered were lovely. I had occasion to speak with a staff member pre booking re some health issues, and she was most helpful.

Our room overlooked the carpark: full marks for what must be triple glazing‼️ Very quiet- could not hear the cars. Appreciated the tea/coffee facilities (and the nice quality cookies!) the free parking, the Wifi in the rooms, and the two extra pillows.
My only critique would be that the duvet was very thin, and there was no additional blanket provided. Had I not had my hotwater bottle with me - one never knows when one might come in useful!! - I'd have been cold. Of course, had I asked, most likely another would have been provided.

A comfortable stay, and we'd visit again without hesitation.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
RamadaDays, General Manager at Ramada Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. As a hotel we really appreciate the feedback given by our guests and utilise it to improve our service and the experience we provide to our guests on a daily basis. I am pleased to read that you found the room very clean and the staff lovely. Please feel free to let us know in future if you would need any extra amenities or duvets and our team will deliver it to you. I look forward to welcoming you again to Ramada Oxford soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Travelling onwards my daughter and I stayed here for 1 night. Perfect location just of M40, ample parking and good service station.
Hotel is basic but clean and staff very friendly and helpful.
Will be stay again - definitely!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. As a hotel we really appreciate the feedback given by our guests and utilise it to improve our service and the experience we provide to our guests on a daily basis. I am pleased to read that you found the hotel clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. I look forward to welcoming you again to Ramada Oxford soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice staff and quiet place... we stayed 2 days and we will repeat... everything was perfect we will comeback a few times more i really enjoy staying in quiet places we sleep really good and staff was very helpful...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
RamadaDays, General Manager at Ramada Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. As a hotel we really appreciate the feedback given by our guests and utilise it to improve our service and the experience we provide to our guests on a daily basis. I am pleased to read that you had a lovely saty and found the staff nice and helpful. I look forward to welcoming you again to Ramada Oxford soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We have stayed here previously, so we confirmed another booking three months before our flight back into Heathrow.
We completed the booking online.
We arrived early at about 0800hrs and booked in, there was a kerfuffle about us not having the booked room until 1400hrs.
This was pointed out during the online booking request we wanted the room on arrival, the lady on the desk started to quote all the normal rules at us, I complained that they had three months to refuse our request and they had entered into a contract with us, that the room would be available early on arrival.
We received room keys and left our cases in the room.
The room was big enough for two along with a chair, small desk, t.v. shower over the bath but powerful enough and full size towels unlike our last visit at an Isis.
We went for breakfast which is almost in the main foyer, a little draughty as the inner doors were open all the time, the outer set where on a sensor.
A good selection of an English breakfast backed up with cereals, yogurts and fruit.
Service was very pleasant and quick, tables were cleaned and plates taken away. Food was well cooked, tasty and chef cooked scrambled eggs for me while cooking a larger refill for the hotplate, she bought the eggs to my table.
The self service for hot drinks was not immediately obvious, the waitress stepped forward showed me where everything was and as she spoke actually made then stirred a coffee for me.
Very pleasant informal stay with very good polite efficient service.
I had a superb sleep and was not disturbed by any other noise.
Would I stay here again?
Definitely.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
RamadaDays, General Manager at Ramada Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. As a hotel we really appreciate the feedback given by our guests and utilise it to improve our service and the experience we provide to our guests on a daily basis. I am pleased to read that you had a good stay and found the staff very good, polite and efficient in service. I have also discussed yoru feedback with the team. I look forward to welcoming you again to Ramada Oxford soon

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The Ramada Oxford is 20 minutes from Oxford. We were very surprised. It's located in a rest stop so food and gas are easily available. The parking is free, THe rooms are small. The staff is helpful. Breakfast was an extra 10 pounds per person.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
RamadaDays, General Manager at Ramada Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. As a hotel we really appreciate the feedback given by our guests and utilise it to improve our service and the experience we provide to our guests on a daily basis. I am pleased to read that you found the staff helpful. I look forward to welcoming you again to Ramada Oxford soon