“Delicious peshawri naan!!”

Price range: US$15 - US$23
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Yeti Nepalese Restaurant is situated on the vibrant Cowley Road, Oxford. We are small family run business with passion of excellent customer services and delicious foods, where our customers to feel they are visiting family home not a restaurant. We always use fresh ingredients with Nepalese herbs & spices to give excellent taste in our foods. We are proud to serve authentic Nepalese cuisine to our customers in our restaurant. Our food is based on "Healthy Eating" concept and our contemporary dining atmosphere offers comfortable sitting for families and groups. We are the proud Winner of Oxfordshire Restaurant Awards 2013 and 2015 in Asian category.
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are vegetarian and vegan and absolutely loved this restaurant. The staff are lovely and very attentive and there is a selection of delicious food at a great price! The peshwari naan alone makes it worth a visit! Would definitely recommend and go here again, thank you!!

1  Thank TheFlyingCamelpig

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We actually had food delivered. It was really really tasty and surprisingly oil/ghee free. We really enjoyed the food from this place and will be returning.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

You can tell if an indian restaurant is decent by its veggie dishes. Bulk standard curry houses produce substandard veggie dishes. Yeti really surprised me, their food was the best i have had in Oxford for a long long time. 10 out of 10

1  Thank jasoninoxford
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

First time visiting Yeti and was not disappointed, food was fantastic, full of rich flavours and plenty of it.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming,would definitely recommend and will definitely be visiting again.
Thankyou again Yeti for a lovely meal...

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Witney69
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I saw that restaurant is rated the N°1 Indian on TripAdvisor for some time but had never been there as it is rathe a trek from the centre. Finding myself alone I decided to walk there tonight. They had many customers but found room for me immediately and I was served by friendly staff very rapidly. I chose Nepalese dishes rather than "standard" Indian ones. The thulo king prawn starter of one king prawn on an onion bhaji covered in a sweet sauce was spicy and delicious even though it bordered on the too-sweet. The next dish was tender lamb in a hot bean sauce. With that I had a lentil side, tasting heavily of jeera, and their spinach rice that has much more than a smidgen of spinach. It was all spicy and good and I can find nothing to complain about. I enjoyed the 660ml bottle of Nepalese beer (brewed and bottled under lucense in the UK). I will go back.

Date of visit: September 2018