“Amazing and Downright Artistic”
Review of Oxford's Grill

Oxford's Grill
Ranked #19 of 718 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Oxford's Grill Restaurant reflects the abundance and fertility of the Mediterranean region in its character and has thoroughly acquired its outstanding flavours. It is a stylish brasserie restaurant providing comfortable dining in authentic and intimate surroundings with plenty of lighting, with mutual relaxing environment which provides a warm and cosy atmosphere. We provide efficient and friendly service and our guests are served only freshly prepared dishes by our by our chefs with great culinary experience. You can enjoy a wide range of dishes from our restaurant, lunch set, a Turkish cuisine and chef's specials menus as well as Special offers. We make your special occasions unforgettable.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lunch special for 7.95 in late afternoon and much to my surprise the food was cooked to order and served piping hot. I ordered the Meze Assortment for starter - very tasty and beautifully presented. I chose the Chicken Shish and loved every bite. Even its side salad seemed extra tasty. Oh, and the house red wine was a very nice Tempranillo Shiraz blend. In addition to the food, I also liked the interior with its cloth napkins and openness, the chef/waiter was very pleasant, and I enjoyed a great conversation with the locals at the next table.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really good food and wine at extremely cheap prices. Staff were pleasant and friendly, great value for money

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My husband and I had a lovely meal here; service was friendly and quick but we didn't feel rushed. The complimentary hummous and bread was unexpected and a nice way to start the meal; we also appreciated that our waiter brought water to the table without being asked (often in Oxford you have to ask multiple times for a glass of water, which is ridiculous). The restaurant decor is nothing special but it is clear that the chef takes pride in his or her work and puts extra effort into presentation. Overall we had a great meal and we will be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

There is one main waiter? BUT he's rude and ignorant. Food is OK and I think the chef tries hard...

I've been here twice and both times witnessed him being extremely rude to customers.

Don't eat here.

3  Thank MayamayaMo
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Dinner for four, they were understaffed & we waited far too long for our meals to arrive. Shocked how poor the food was, chicken wings with very little meat & far too over cooked, chewy steak, I could go on, basically the 'chef' cannot cook, and it wasn't as if it was busy. Don't waste your time or money, the worst restaurant we've visited in a long time. Amazed by the positive reviews, we wondered if the chef has left.

2  Thank DirecttheSail