US$223
US$212
US$133
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$317
US$302
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

US$236
US$212
  • Pool
US$276
US$223
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Travelocity
US$168
US$164
Official Site
Premier Inn Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
All reviewsafternoon teasister restaurantcharming hoteljunior suiteguest roomsparking spaceup to dateluxury hotelcentral oxfordfirst floorbreakfast and dinnerrooms are smallpublic areasbank hotelreception staffthe ground floorreception area
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

To find such a stylish hotel and restaurant in central Oxford is rare.
This is beautifully designed, sumptuously furnished and with a unique vibe.
The restaurant, where we enjoyed lunch was extremely comfortable, relaxed and clubby.
The menu, although a bit limited, was just what we wanted and the service was exceptional.
Definitely somewhere for a return visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Lisa M, Front Office Manager at Old Parsonage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Andrew,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!

It’s really nice to hear you had a nice experience at the Old Parsonage!

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We will be checking out soon, just enjoying the last hour or so of our lovely room (32). Having read that the rooms were small, we were a bit apprehensive but were pleasantly surprised as our room is quite spacious. It is quiet, has a very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom.

We had dinner here on Monday evening and were very impressed. Staff throughout the hotel are professional, informative and friendly (important as we have stayed in some hotels where staff are not approachable).

The bar with the open fire (you'd never know it was gas) was fabulous and, again, staff extremely competent and knowledgeable.

Yes, I would thoroughly recommend and would return without hesitation.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mary,

Thank you very taking the time to write your fantastic review.

We particularly appreciate your praise for our staff, it’s really important for us our guest to feel at home and our main goal is their satisfaction.

We are delighted you were impressed with the gas fire, it looks a real one indeed!

We really look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Loved our stay, we spent 9 nights at this great hotel, although we had to change rooms in the middle of our stay it was as seamless as it could be, staff are very friendly and professional, very clean although the mattress could be a little softer.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Yama,

Thank you so much for your review.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our staff friendly and professional, we try to select always people who have a genuine passion for hospitality. The Parsonage is a lovely boutique hotel and it has 35 rooms, and as its really popular it can get fully booked really quickly for this reason you had to move rooms during your stay. We always suggest our guests whenever they can to book in advance in order to guarantee the same room for all the stay.

We wish to welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards, Lisa

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Oxford for 2 nights to take our son up to Oxford for the first time.

I attempted to book the Old Parsonage for both nights, but unfortunately it was booked for the Saturday evening so we had to have 1 night at The Randolph and 1 night at The Old Parsonage.

The contrast could not be starker - The Randolph, faded grandeur on a large scale with small uninspiring rooms and The Old Parsonage with such wonderful character, fabulous rooms and great service.

Both places are not cheap but the experience at The Old Parsonage was wonderful - and it feels like a really special experience.

Our room had been recently refurbished and had a stunning bathroom, extremely comfortable bed and was very well equipped.

The bar / dining room is really cosy and served a wonderful tasty breakfast.

It will certainly be our first choice to stay in Oxford if we are visiting again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

We would like to thank you so much for your marvellous review.

It fills us with joy to hear you had a wonderful experience at the Old Parsonage, we truly appreciate your words and we all look forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

There is so much to say about this hotel - I made a list and it went on for quite a while. So instead - here are some of the highlights that will stand out in my memory. The beauty of the ivy-covered building - fits right in with the Oxford Colleges around it. The log fire burning in the entry area - all the time! Friendly staff - goes without saying. Modern, comfortable decor in the room - with a small balcony as a bonus. One of the best bathrooms I've experienced in a hotel - overhead shower, feels spacious, and incredibly thick, huge bath sheets. The bed is the "European king" - 2 single mattresses - but still comfortable (unless you like to lie in the middle like I do). I asked for different pillows and they were there when I got back from my sightseeing (I really dislike down pillows). Quiet - no traffic or guest noise! And yet a short walk to the Natural History Museum, and into the city centre itself. I recommend Browns and Carluccios restaurants - a two minute walk tops. I also ate at the hotel restaurant - I'll save that for another review. I could have stayed happily for another month - if I had the time. Four nights wasn't enough. Oops - nearly forgot the Library - a real asset. Not that I had time to read too much but the fact it is there is a huge plus for me. I've probably forgotten something - but this place is worth every penny and I'm so glad I discovered it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Dawn,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience at the Old Parsonage.

The building has stood on the present site since 1660, it has undergone a complete refurbishment recently but it has kept the original features and the door entrance and fire place you mentioned are the original ones.

The location is indeed one of the best, close to reach the main attractions in town but in the same time far from the crowded main roads.

The Library is indeed a real peaceful place to read, relax or enjoy a lovely afternoon tea, we are pleased you like it.

We really look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!