“Fresh, wide variety”

Price range: US$1 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Taylors is good if you want vast variety. My salad was fresh and tasty, with the option to choose all my own ingredients from extensive lists. (the second salad I had I opted for falafel, which I would not recommend choosing, as it is dry and tasteless (or was on this occasion), and there are loads of other great options instead!) caters well for vegetarians and vegans, too. Not amazing value for money, but not too bad either. Also serves a wide range of baguettes, paninis, cakes and soups, as well as curries, stews, pasta and snacks.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We travel from Ringwood to the Midlands on a regular basis and usually stop over at Taylor 's for a sarnie. Generally speaking the sarnies are always of a good quality and the variety is good but why can't the staff smile and actually look like they enjoy working there? It's value for money and we will keep on visiting.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Surprisingly enough, it is not easy to find a place that serves oatmeal (well, porridge) in Oxford. Many places serving breakfast don’t offer it. Taylor’s is a little joint that offers several (instant) oatmeal options, including berry (very tasty), lime (seems to be less popular), and others that I don’t remember. Keep this place in mind if you’re not in the mood for eggs and bacon for breakfast.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Taylors provided Magdalen College Commemoration Ball with an excellent catering service. They gave us 300 chocolate pastries, 300 danish pastries, and 300 vegan & gluten-free quiches. They went through a massive effort to source the quiche ingredients for us, which was very much appreciated. Their products went down an absolute treat with the ball guests.

They delivered everything fresh on the night of the ball and made everything very easy for us. I couldn't have asked for anything more, and I will definitely expect to work with them again.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Our cricket club used Taylors throughout the summer to provide lunches and teas for our home games. Not only were the teas consistently of the highest standard (we usually had sandwich platters, potato and pasta salad), there were never any issues delivering the food to the ground and the staff were always very helpful. We shall be using Taylors again next season.