“Longest serving kebab van man in Oxford”
Review of Ali's kebab van

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ali's kebab van
Ranked #297 of 680 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Ali is a local legend, friendly, funny, great food and service....last van stop on the way home, worth the wait past the other vans to get to gold

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Best kebab you will find in Oxford! A varied menu, something for everyone, freshly cooked and very clean!

2  Thank Brid1
Reviewed 15 May 2015

I used to love this places used to go when I was young he was so nice to me and treat me like his own. I used to go twice a week without a miss. 20 years later go back. He didn't remember me and I brought my kid over to introduce to him and he said he does not know me. I felt gutted.

6  Thank Dil A
Reviewed 22 January 2015

Ali's kebab van is excellent, I go there at least twice a month. The kebabs are generously sized and very tasty.

Ali is a lovely guy and always chats with you in a friendly and respectful way. I am really happy to recommend him to you.

1  Thank dysonsphere
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

Don't eat kebab very often, but really enjoyed a recent Friday night treat after work. It's months since I last bought one from here, but it's handy to park, and the kebab meat and chips were spot on. Admittedly it's not hard to get a good kebab but this van is a good one.

1  Thank andyredz