“Great place”

George Street Cafe
Ranked #222 of 641 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I went to this coffee shop with my family a couple of weeks ago. Two of us got the breakfasts and I got the pancakes. The breakfasts were really fresh and were delicious, the goat cheese panini was amazing and the pancakes with nutella, strawberry and banana... I have no words to describe them. We also got hot chocolates with cream and marshmellows... really tasty.
Apart from that the staff was very nice and kind with us. We will go back for sure!

1  Thank Naia B
There are newer reviews for George Street Cafe

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I've been here a few times now after trying their incredible Hot Chocolate! Very generous with the size and beautifully creamy and sweet, a work of GENIUS. The ladies on staff were lovely every time and when I did have the strawberry cheesecake the portions were generous and they were perfectly fluffy.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

i was in oxford last week for work and i choosed this coffee shop to have a full english breakfast also because i prefer indipendents than chains. I was really surprised about the price, it s really convenient and food is really genuine and cooked just in time. Delight by the first experience i came back to have lunch and i order a panini. i was really happy because a find a wide range made with a lot of flavours that you can t find in other shops. Moreover staff is very friendly and wood tables and benches make your short break a really relaxing moment.So what else: you have to try when you are in oxford!!!!!

1  Thank andreacoassin85
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I came last day with my friends for lunch. My friend ordered the breakfast that look really nice and the tasty was great! (They make the breakfast all day,amazing!). The cakes were cool, soft and so tasty, coffee was excellent and the staff was prompt and very friendly. We will to back very soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Came in for breakfast as I was on my way to work found this great café and had probably the best cooked breakfasts i have had in a long time sausages and bacon cooked to perfection eggs just how I like them really well presented and great value for money I will be definitely coming back again