“Too good to go app ”

Ranked #377 of 760 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$38 - US$47
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Ordered through the too good to go app. Had to wait a little and felt the portion was on the small size but was there was nice and good quality

Date of visit: October 2018
Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thanks, Betterxtogether; your feedback helps us to create a better experience for next time! Thanks, and have a great day!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Up until 2 months ago, I had never experienced the amazingness that is Sushi Train. Since then, my life has been changed and I've become completely hooked. Not only is there a "train", but also a supercool Zoooooomie sushi robot that delivers food if you order it to be freshly made. We also love the new menu that's been launched last week because now they have even more vegan options.
The only thing that could be improved is the variety of dishes on the belt - not everyone loves crab.
Overall though, this is certainly the best sushi place in Oxford.

PS If you try booking over the phone, it doesn't work because we can't through, weirdly enough.

Date of visit: October 2018

YO Camper239261 thanks for the awesome feedback, our teams really appreciate it! See you soon, have a great day!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

It was my last day in England so I wanted to eat some asian food, A friend of mine recommended Yo Sushi, and i need to be honest....It was AMAZING! The food was great, the Manager (Ish), recommended me Chicken Catsu Curry, and I was in heaven! He was really polite and kind, gave me the best costumer service I had in years! I plan to comeback again, and defently visit Yo Sushi again! About Ish..I think you have and example of a great worker! KEEP IT! Don't let him go EVER!

Best Regards!

Date of visit: October 2018
Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2018

Francisco C, reviews like this keep our chefs rolling. Thanks for sharing! We hope to see you back soon. Thanks, Yo! Sushi - Oxford

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I used to love Yo Sushi, especially this Oxford branch, but our last visit was terrible. The portions have got much smaller - please see attached photo of salmon nigiri with the tiniest slither of salmon on top. With places like Wasabi and Itsu offering much better value, I’m shocked that they are actually cutting their portions.

Also they have this £1 deal on at the moment (each person can try one dish, off a set list, for £1) but they sneakily give you the cheapest dish you ordered separately at that £1 price, not the one you specifically told them you wanted off the list. We had to ask three times before they got it right.

Come on Yo Sushi, please do better!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We went here today with my 12 year old who was unsure about sushi. He ordered the salmon Maki and it was made to order for him as none was on the belt. He enjoyed it so much he ordered another! Great service and the staff really cared obout his first visit! A massive shout out to Jo (one of the chefs). She was efficient, made tasty food and had a lovely conversation with us. Jo - my son is very fussy and stops us eating at certain restaurants because of his fear of new foods. You made him welcome and proud of himself for trying new foods( and loving them! A highlight of our day! Thanks again

Date of visit: August 2018
Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Daniella E, reviews like this keep our chefs rolling. Thanks for sharing! Let us know if we can help with anything else! Thanks!