All reviews wetherspoons hotel typical wetherspoons car park parking space biscuits the river family room high street good size on site parking first floor saturday night centre of town central location top floor old building would stay again
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We went here for lunch on a beautiful summers day. Food was excellent and service was very good. Restaurant was clean and a good atmosphere. There's a nice garden area and large area for dinning. Close to river and town

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We were due to stay here on the 5/6th of August for my husbands birthday. We checked out on the 6th however due to the room being so filthy. After booking on the Wetherspoons website we saw the rooms could do with a reburb but that didn’t bother us. But when we saw the level of dust and unexplainable stains in the room we decided we couldn’t stay another night. The receptionist didn’t quibble when we asked for a refund of £85 for the Monday night. However we spent my husbands birthday driving home instead of enjoying Henley-on-Thames.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Badgersbabe
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel room was of good size, clean and tidy, staff was polite and efficient. Lovely seating area outside food was of wetherspoons standard.We had a good stay in henley lots of antique shops and great river cruise will be going back .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This place should be an embarrassment for Wetherspoons, I've stopped in many Wetherspoons Hotels and have been impressed until I got here. The first room had a filthy shower head covered in black an green, bath panel was leabing against the bath, chairs were stained, the room was desperate for refurb. After complaining and showing the room to reception I was moved to a room only slightly better. Bed was stained, bathroom surfaces bought off dirt when wiped, (see pics), mould stains on ceiling, ingrained dirt around taps and cils, dirty light fittings, all of which can be kept clean with the right care. I didn't take pics of first room but wish I had now. If this was my Wetherspoons stay I probably wouldn't book again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank TIMBROWN031
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We were in Henley for the day with family visiting from Hampshire.
It was a very hot day and we stopped for drink and snack at the Catherine Wheel.
The place was beautifully air conditioned which was welcomed after the sweltering heat outside. We all enjoyed a drink and snack which was provided quite quickly, the staff were very efficient and helpful. Very good value for money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family