“First time tryers”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #382 of 1,385 Restaurants in Nottingham
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Me, my brother, his partner and my hubby went to taco bell as we heard of it in america. Did not realise there was one in nottingham. When we went in was pleasantly suprised. It wasnt full of screaming kids and dirty. It was lovely. We went to the server and placed our order decent prices. I had the bell box meal which was pulled pork burrito no sour cream, chicken taco, fries, drink, and choc churros. Hubby had volcano burrito meal with sol. Brother had crunchystack meal with extra beef taco and churros. And his partner had there cheesy chips with a cola. All that came to around 20 pound which is quite cheap. The burritos look small when you get them. But looks are decieving it fills you up really quickly. I loved my burrito. Hubby loved his was very spicy which he loves. We will all be returning again. Me and hubby are going back next week to sample the burritos again. I wasnt a fan of the churros but i think thats just personal taste. Thankyou very much.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Ok i go to Taco Bell every Wednesday while I'm at college Ive tried most of what they serve but the best dish I have is the crunch wrap Supreme with nachos as a side dish which ive had no end of times and the mince beef just tastes amazing I would highly recommend this place to try I have also tried the beefy melt which is one of small side options for £1.89 great place great food for a great price

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We are huge fans of Taco Bell and hope they keep on expanding in the uk
Crunchwraps for us with fries and quesedillas too. Oh my, how we love it. Haven't got one in my home town. Here's hoping we do have one soon.
Free wi-fi- and charging ports too. We will be returning.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Been here a few times and the food and staff have always been really nice. Lots of choice and it is a little different, highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Myself and partner were in search of somewhere quick to grab some food. After visiting the one in Sheffield we knew exactly what we wanted and what was to be expected. Nothing but good value taste food served with smile in a clean restaurant. The food was served quickly and we were on our way again in no time. Would recommend this and would definitely go again.