“Vegan street food excells”

No photo provided
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I was not aware, until finding Beccy's Global Kitchen on Tripadvisor, that she had regular premises. I have sampled her delicious foods several times at the monthly Sneinton Vegan Market, alongside other excellent vegan streetfood caterers. Though not a restaurant as such, vegan street caterers and pop-ups such as Beccy's, Numinums and of course the long established Veggies of Nottingham are worth seeking out.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I love this little restaurant/cafe. Beccy (the cook and owner) is lovely. The food is all freshley made from quality ingredients. Veggie or vegan.highly recommend it.

1  Thank rowansilverbreeze
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I was hungry and in a hurry so I nipped into Beccy’s Global Kitchen last night for a quick, wholesome snack. I felt welcomed by the bright surroundings of her little café and tucked into a slice of Provençal Tart with its buttery pastry creating a bed for deliciously sweet caramelised onions.

I had to make time for one of Beccy’s desserts, because Beccy does dessert. The divine Chocolate Torte had such depth of flavour I thought it was subtly spiced with chai and, as I groaned with food-sex pleasure, Beccy informed me that it was mocha - my favourite - with a melting velvety texture. Overall a delicious, nutritious meal at an affordable price served by a friendly lady.

I would highly recommend Beccy’s Global Kitchen for anyone who loves good quality food; hearty vegetarian choices, and come-hither desserts.

1  Thank Nell B